Tech Support [Need Job]

Hello,

I am in search of a part-time job dealing with technical support. I have been involved in this industry for about two years and have worked for about five different companies. I am sixteen (16) years old and a Sophomore at my high school. I live in North Carolina and I am not looking to relocate for a job.

I'm looking to become an employee at an established company. I'm not looking for a lot of money, I just want to help people. This industry is something I am good at, and I know that I can help people in it.

Previous Jobs

HostNine - I worked for this company for about a month. I was not fired from this job, I simply quit - I did not like working there.

The New York NOC - This is one of the best companies I have worked for since I've entered the industry. The boss was always nice to me, I got along with his employee(s), and I learned a few things. I was laid off shortly after the downtime incident that occurred about a month or two ago (not fired).

NewEdge - This was my first job in this industry and I absolutely loved working there! The staff was always helping each other, everyone was kind, and I learned so much about ClientExec. I can't thank these guys enough for taking me in. The reason I left NewEdge is because my salary switch to a per-ticket basis (I'm over the per-ticket thing, I can work with that now).

Experience

Although I feel that I am experienced in this industry, there is always room for improvement. I've learned a lot these past two years, and I wish to expand my knowledge of the industry. I am currently learning SSH and Linux - I installed PureFTPd to a server just a week or two ago.

- cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
    - ClientExec, WHMCS, ModernBill
    - PHP Live!, Kayako Live Response, Live Person, Trio Live
    - phpBB2, phpBB3, vBulletin, PHP-Nuke, e107, and most scripts that come with Fantastico

Available Hours

Sunday - Thursday, 4:00PM - 9:00PM EST
    Friday - Saturday, 12:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Requested Pay

I am not picky when it comes to salary. I just want it to be worth my time and effort. Like I said, I'm here to help people, and in a company clients should matter more than profit.

Contact Information

Email: TheDevilPup@gmail.com
    AIM: ThaDevilPup
    MSN: TheDevilPup@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

John's a good guy willing to learn, Hope you get a job John

Well crafted resume, especially at your age. Good luck - if you don't find anything very interesting in the next few weeks and don't mind trying a slightly different online tech industry, send me a PM.