is this vps best

I am going for gnax.net from nac.net for vps, is gnax.net is good in service and support?

Do you want to post the VPS specs?

I was not aware gnax offered VPS packages.
    Managed Virtual and Dedicated Servers Los Angeles - KEVWORKS
    Now with Level(3), Mzima, Telia, Global Crossing and Bandon

I just visited gnax and if they offer VPS I dont see it anywhere on their webpage.

i want to know how is their site uptime and did any body have services with them now?

how is their site uptime
    As rule web hosting company web site is being hosted on the premium servers of the company. And the uptime always is arround 100% and most of uptime montitoring services (like hosttracker) will confirm that for you.
    Try to find ordinary web site hosted with the company and check their uptime.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ashokuh View Post
    I am going for gnax.net from nac.net for vps, is gnax.net is good in service and support?
    hi , i think gnax.com cann't provided VPS Packages! if you need a reliable Support and quality and 24/7/365 support i suggest to you www.eukhost.com for buy a Nice vps.

thanks

Try Vpsland

Hi! Try vpsland.com. They have very affordable linux and Windows VPS plans. I've tried several VPS providers and I think Vpsland has the best service. And their support is working like clockwork.

I have to say WiredTree from my own experience. Top shelf support, fast servers and fantastic uptime. The only downtime I have had was due to a scheduled kernel update.

I used to have my sites hosted at gnax. They have great uptime, good connections. They do not offer VPSs, but you can check their partners which colocate in their DC and get a VPS from there. Ace-Host was great during the time I was their customer.