* Custom billing software.

Getting ready for a huge expansion, and the available billing systems are lacking. Hence we're taking bids from freelancers, or companies, to build out a customized billing solution. Everything will be centralized. This needs to be a fully automated and expandable solution.

The basics are :

Full API integration with the following (off the top of my head). Each one needs to be a perfectly integrated module, which can be added/removed at will, with no side effects) :

Enom
    cPanel / WHM
    BQBackup
    Softlayer
    HyperSpin
    Paypal
    2Checkout

The main part is the order form. We have multiple websites offering differing products and services, all with different layouts. Billing needs to remain centralized, however the order form and system need to match each layout.

As well, the code needs to be extremely simple, documented/commented, secure and moduralized. Any single addon we wish to put on (with the same firm, or another chosen later) needs to be easily implementable.

Please PM me offers / detail requests / timelines. I will reply and give my email out to those we feel meet our standards.

cant this be fully customed to fit in the website?

Hello,

If the project is still alive please PM me and we can send you an offer detailed.

Regards