* Help me how to make MySQL functions in PHP in server

Help me how to make MySQL functions in PHP in server,bcz when i intall VB in my dedicated server it comeing is there is any option in WHM to chnage these funtion!

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what your trying to ask?

when i intall VB forum in my server it askeing like this vBulletin 3.6.8 requires that the MySQL functions in PHP be available. Please ask your host to enable this. iam useing php5 in php5 MySQL wont come as defult,how to active it!

do you have access to your phpMyAdmin?
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}

Quote Originally Posted by rathin View Post
    Help me how to make MySQL functions in PHP in server,bcz when i intall VB in my dedicated server it comeing is there is any option in WHM to chnage these funtion!
    Just go to there site its full of people whom specialize in all things vb they can help you or pay them and they will install it for you.

i asked VB team they told it only hoster support so ask them,i just need to active php in msql

You should ask your host to help you, as the VBulletin team can't do anything about it. My guess is PHP is not configured with the --with--mysql, meaning that the MySQL library needs to be enabled in PHP.

Quote Originally Posted by natsh View Post
    do you have access to your phpMyAdmin?
    Yes haveing access

Quote Originally Posted by cristibighea View Post
    You should ask your host to help you, as the VBulletin team can't do anything about it. My guess is PHP is not configured with the --with--mysql, meaning that the MySQL library needs to be enabled in PHP.
    Can u help me how to enable that option in my server

Quote Originally Posted by rathin View Post
    Yes haveing access
    If you have access to mysql through phpmyadmin then php has to have mysql enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamrb View Post
    If you have access to mysql through phpmyadmin then php has to have mysql enabled.
    but the problem is vBulletin 3.6.8 requires that the MySQL functions in PHP be available. Please ask your host to enable this what may cause this issue any idea

@rathin Do what the message says; enable MySQL support in your PHP installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    @rathin Do what the message says; enable MySQL support in your PHP installation.
    ya,bro i askeing to enable msql in php

@rathin If you run cPanel as you say, I suggest you use "Easy Apache" [link]

If you can't get it done using Easy Apache, I suggest you purchase some server management package.

Thanks lotz it helped me lotz

Cheers mate! Best of luck!