Looking for VPS servers in various locations

Does anyone know of any vps providers that have vps servers in de/nl/fr/us/no/se/fi

I'm looking for roughly the following specifications:

hdd:10 GB
    ram:128 MB
    bw:100 GB
    ips:1-2

The only catch is that the network must be stable, - and allow irc (one ircd process for a network of roughly 200 people).

The lower the price, the better.

Any suggestions are welcome

http://nettuning.nl/
    Exactly the specifications you requested and RAM is burstable to 1GB. €14.95 p/m with a €5 setup cost.

There is a very large choice of OS and it comes with the HyperVM interface for your VPS management and the LXAdmin HIB interface for web hosting, which uses under 10MB RAM while idle.
    Last edited by Uke-kun; 03-15-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malcarada View Post
    Gandi hosting is still in beta, and according to quote by users, it's a VERY bad service at the moment. I heard that it took hours to simply stop and reinstall a VPS, and that you don't even have the root by default. Also, the interface seemed not good, according to these users. Note that this has been discussed on the french newsgroup F.R.I.H.

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel