Transfering Sites

Hey All,

I am having some issues here. I had a reseller account and decided to go to a dedicated box. My question is, what would be the easiest way to transfer all the account over.

I do not have root access on the resellers account so it is making it kind of difficult.

I did some research and found a way I think you can do but please correct me if I am wrong.

Can it be done by going under my dedicated roots access and clicking on the "transfer an account from another server using password"?

Also, Would I have to wait until all files are transfered to set my custom nameservers IP addy.

Thanks in advance. I am very new to running a dedicated box, but familuar with having a reseller account.
    David
    Hosting you can trust!
    http://www.aerowebhost.com

I don't think there's any universal tool that you can use to migrate from one system to another. It all depends on the software in use on the two systems. What operating systems and control panels are running on the respective systems?
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield

I am transffering all the sites one at a time.

Both are using cpanel, I only have root on the dedicated box. So I am having to transfer them 1 at a time using account password.
    David
    Hosting you can trust!
    http://www.aerowebhost.com

Yep, unfortunately manually transferring a backup and then restoring it on the box is the only way that I know of with cPanel. Congratulations on making that step to dedicated though.