new hosting site not finished

This is our new hosting site provided by i0nicNetworks (same company basically)

http://www.i0nic.com

Its in early development and not really available to the public yet (not advertised) and only a few pages will work for now, but if you are interested in any hosting you can email me personally at [email protected] and we can work a good deal out.

im looking for comments on the look it will have a full blown user center, support center, etc and a lot more php in near future. thanks,

Nice.. but takes a while to load on a 56k

Nice graphics, but the text in the center is far too thin and long. Move those tables that are squishing the text below the test itself to give it room. Also, on a 800*640 resolution the page is just a little bit too wide so text on the right gets cut off. Also, you are trying to include files but you are pointing to the wring place and I am getting PHP error messages. As a design improvement, some sort of mouseover effect for those links on the left, wether you use a rollover graphic or just some CSS for the text itself, would help the usability.
    Otherwise it is a very good site.

lol i just looked at index page in 800x600 and its kinda screwed up... why do people use 800x600 its so pathetic

I dont like it. Doesnt look like a hosting site.

I like what you've done; there's a fresh, unique feel to it.

The Plesk logo seems a little large to me for the space and is the first and last thing I noticed while moving around your domain. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it might be better if customers remembered your name rather than the control panel you use.

In general, I really like your design. Good work!

I don't like the header. (Text looks strange.)

Maybe you could move the packages to the middle, it looks awkward on the side, and doesn't get my attention.

Looks good, but I don't think its a very good idea to tell your potential clients how many hits you get (especially if it is a small amount)....

i discontinued that look , thats the design we used on our design site which was i0nic.com but we changed it and thought of making it all at i0nic.com........

its being remade..