OMG WE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!

Hello,
    EARHost.com, is pleased to annouce the launch of our new and improved Grand Opening Special. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on JEarhos on aim, or 146286112 on ICQ or email sales@earhost.com . With our amazing special we're offering to you the following:.

Testimonials - http://www.earhost.com/forums/forumd...?s=&forumid=23

NOTE - Only package available right now is the quality bandwidth. If you are interested in cogent package it will be available on monday.

BONUS If you move to us within the next 7 Days and your current reseller will provide Root Access we will move all files if they will not provide access we will do it anyway!!!

We Offer Both Cogent and QUALITY Bandwidth.

phpManager = FREE ($30 value)
    PerlDesk Auto Install = FREE
    Enom Reseller Account @ $8.50 per domain = FREE
    HostCharge Select Account = FREE ($40 value)
    One .com/.net.org Domain = FREE ($8.45 value)
    Customized cPanel Themes = FREE
    Auto Installer of Many Programs = FREE

AVALABLE NOW
    25GIGS Of Space
    100GIG of Bandwidth Of QUALITY Bandwidth
    10 Dedicated IPS (Upon Usage)
    PerlDesk Auto Installed
    Host Unlimited Domains
    cPanel or HostGUi Theme
    cPanel or HostGUi control panel (When hostgui is released)
    Unlimited POP-3 Email Accounts
    Zend Optimizer
    PHP 4.xx
    Apache:ASP
    Secure Shell (SSH) (Upon Request)
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited Domain Pointers
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Forwarders
    Unlimited Mailing Lists
    Shared SSL
    24-7 Support - We have PHONE SUPPORT!
    99% Uptime Guarantee
    Access to your own WHM
    Your Own Nameservers
    Daily Backups
    NO Setup
    $60.00 MONTHLY!!!

PM me or email me at james@earhost.com if you want an IP to ping. We average 32MS constant!

or

PRE-ORDERS ONLY
    25GIG Of Space
    200GB Of Cogent
    15 Dedicated IPS (Upon Usage)
    PerlDesk Auto Installed
    NO Setup
    $75.00 MONTHLY!!

https://secure.elite-dns.com/order
    Last edited by fractiousws; 08-20-2002 at 01:58 PM.

Ok, we just added the following plans to this sweet deal.

12GB Webspace
    50GB Quality bandwidth
    5 dedicated IP's (apon usage)
    all features in the above plans!
    $35/mo.

and

12GB Webspace
    100GB Cogent bandwidth
    7 dedicated IP's (apon usage)
    all features in the above plans!
    $37/mo.

Re: Omg! We Did It Again!

Originally posted by fractiousws
    BONUS If you move to us within the next 7 Days and your current reseller will provide Root Access we will move all files if they will not provide access we will do it anyway!!!
    I don't mean to be rude or hi-jack your offer, but to be quite honest, I think you have about three hopes of that happening

How do you order those two new ones and what are the restrictions on the bandwidth use?

You order at the URL https://secure.elite-dns.com/order/ what exact restrictions??

Aha, either it wasn't there before or I overlooked it before. So many drop down lists.

Also, are software downloads allowed (yes, legal, of course)? Some hosts list things people can't do with their accounts, like store files, have files for downloading that aren't 'linked to their webpages' or something like that. I don't want to get an account and then be told I can't use the bandwidth or space the way I want to use it. That's all.

We don't allow Warez, or anything like that. You're more then welcome to use the bandwidth any other way besides that. If you're allowing Warez and downloading of illegal MP3's then no it isn't allowed. We're very common on our issues and don't mind alot of things... The plans are WHT Reseller 100GB Cogent and WHT Reseller 50GB Internap.

C'mon people. We have lots of space on our new internap servers so make your order now. These won't last long.

Sounds like a great deal. Too bad it's not a few weeks from now...

Originally posted by Kurieuo
    Sounds like a great deal. Too bad it's not a few weeks from now...

We have no set limit of when we will stop this deal. If you would like to e-mail us we can possibly arrange something for next week or whenever you want to order as long as it isn't a month or two from now. We can always make room .

We ask that everyone that wants to signup please do so and don't be a last comer. If you have signed up and not yet setup please give us until later today and you will be setup. We're awaiting on some things and things to be up for you.

We're accepting all Cogent signups and all Cogent signups will be setup on the server today. Any pending signups will be setup today as long as payment has been received. If you have anymore questions about our services please feel free to check out our forums and ask any questions you may have or e-mail us and we will glady help you out in anyway possible.

For those of you interstered in VPS or VDS please contact us and we're working on getting that deal setup. If you're a gamer interstered in a gaming server please contact us and we're also working on getting that deal setup. We will also be bringing in a few H-Sphere servers!. We're steady growing and bringing in more servers etc.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions. We will answer all questions in a timely manner.

We have added a new option!! We're now allowing our resellers resell there own plans using there space and bandwidth and we give each account the reseller privledges for only $10 That Is Right!! Ever Wanted to resell? Don't want buy a server? Now is the time without having to resell our plans!!