Ah... I can't burn audio CDs from iTunes

I'm exhausted...

I have the latest iTunes installed in both of my MacBook Pro and Mac Pro. I have tried burning with multiple different CD-R media and with different burning speed settings. None works. iTunes reported that the CD has been burned successfully, but none actually played in 3 different CD players I have at home. It also doesn't play in my car.

For whatever is worth, all songs were purchased directly from iTunes Store.

Any ideas or helps will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

I would research a free program called DoubleTwist. It will strip all digital copyrights out of your Itunes music and allow you to convert it to any other format. Best of all is its Free! Then you can burn it in whatever program you want.

Enjoy!
    Atech St. Louis - Web Hosting - Website builder - 24/7 Support
    Dads In Distress - Dads helping Dads in Distress

Can you burn using a different program? If not your drive could be what has the problem.
    - WireSix - Dedicated Servers, Custom Configurations, Colocation - Celebrating 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by WireSix-Matt View Post
    Can you burn using a different program? If not your drive could be what has the problem.
    Bingo. I tried some software recommended here and elsewhere, none of the CDs produced work. So I transfered the music to another mac, authorized it, and burned, now everything is working. It's just such a coincidence that both drives failed together.

Thank you so much!

So your CD burners failed? Do they only screw up music CDs or all CDs that you tried to burn?
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield