Betterhost.ca down

Hi anybody else`s vps down at betterhost.ca ? It has been down for hours and they only say that they are rebooting the server but nothing happened for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by st1905 View Post
    Hi anybody else`s vps down at betterhost.ca ? It has been down for hours and they only say that they are rebooting the server but nothing happened for hours.
    The trouble is that if the server did not shutdown cleanly, it will need a fsck (file system check) on the next reboot, which in the case of a server containing multiple VPS's, that can take several hours to complete.

anybody have problem with cPanel license on Washington DC servers? ip range 38.105.81.* ?

Perhaps your license is expired. What is the error?

Quote Originally Posted by larwilliams View Post
    The trouble is that if the server did not shutdown cleanly, it will need a fsck (file system check) on the next reboot, which in the case of a server containing multiple VPS's, that can take several hours to complete.
    This is the reason to why I run XFS when I am able

how come my license expire? .. when i pay for that vps?
    Cannot Read License File

That is the error .. cant read cpanel license file .. i try to contact with them 24+ hours no answer

Betterhost used to have decent service. Now it is down all the time. And when it's not down, it's dead slow.

As I write this, the service is down yet again.

My 4 month review of betterhost.ca == F-

They used to do okay. But now they are down constantly. I am not even able to ping my VPS hosts. And when they are not down, they are dead slow. Once, they were down all day, and all night. If you need anything reliable, look elsewhere.

No VPS service is a bargin if it doesn't work, and is not reliable.

washington down again .. how about burst net? does any one here have vps from betterhost on burst net dc?

Yes its down again and i opened a support ticket, hope it`ll come up today.

if some one have vps on burst net dc need to tell us if its down or not .. i think burst net is more stable .. this washington dc is so bad. i want to transfer my vps to burst net dc .. then i hope i will not have those down times .. my sites are 50% up 50% down!

And its still down, i dont know what to say ...

i have vps on this server,it`s still down,and Ticket have not replay~~what happend?

i know what to say .. i will say i'm DISAPPOINTED.. and i think this will go 24+ down time .. i submit ticket 26/04/2008 11:52 and still no answer. i cant call them .. if some of you is from USA try to call them on 1-866-878-4595 or 1-888-850-5063 .. and replay here. .

cool 24+ hours our vps servers down .. this is my worst experience in the past 5 years

It`ll be hopefully up tomorrow when they start working, i think they are not working on weekends. This is really cool downtime, very coolll.

So cool about it,two days can no find anybody to repair it,24/7 support is a lies!

Now i get this from hypervm "This login has been Disabled. Please contact the administrator. "

They just send the next month`s invoice for this awesome service, oh thats really cool.

J/w if there are any updates to this.. are all your VPS's still down?

my vps is up. i can log in to WHM and i can log in to HyperVM. everything is fine for me .. but that 24/7 support is lie.. i still didnt get answer on my ticket

I`m still getting this weird error This login has been Disabled. Please contact the administrator

Shame on you betterhost.ca (Hostingcanada).

When i login my HyperVM.It say

Could not Connect to the server 38.105.81.98 . Please login and restart hypervm service on this server

They do not reply to tickets and its monday. I cant login to hypervm my access is disabled, dont know why ? They want me to pey the invoice for the non existing service

i think there is still some problem .. because too of u cant log in .. server is restarted like can i see .. uptime is 6+ hours.. i dont know what to say .. they need to answer the tickets so we will know ..

They have to change their name to worsthost.ca .

i agree

try now .. they restart the server again .. and they write us email about this down time ..

yes it works now, thanks to hostingincanada.