* Montly DA server administration needed

Hello,
    Seeking a reliable with reasonable reply to ticket response time. For one of my Server with Direct Admin and Centos 5 64 Bit version on the same.

Currently am using theserverdoctor.com and their response time is on average 24-48 hrs, which i find kinda pushing my limits of being patient.

So please post your services and link to your site and how long you being doing server management.

Budget : 29$ - 49$ / month.

Please note once server is setup and secured i do not bother much the management company , so accordingly post your offers.

Cheers
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Would like to discuss a bit in detail, what's your IM or cell #

I have no cell #, nor am i right now on aim, i use yahoo mostly and everything is on my profile.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Server Management

Hi Energizer Bunny,

We can help you. I have sent you a PM with details. Kindly check it.

Best Regards,
    http://creawebsolutions.com
    Server Management & Web Security.

Hello,

Please check your PM.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pls PM me.

Thanks!