* Please evaluate my VPS setup

I am getting started with VPS and I bought the cheapest VPS package from lylix. It has 4GB storage/50GB bandwidth/100 Mbps connection/128MB RAM. Now I am planning to run asterix software, mySQL, Apache web server, SMTP and POP applications on the same server. Initially I guess I will receive about 1000 users/month on the website. Is my present VPS configuration enough to handle the above mentioned usage smoothly? If not please advise.

About how many minutes a month of traffic do you expect? Based on Astericks base estimate 10,000 mins a month is about 12GB of bandwidth. Not sure about 128mb of RAM though (it could work fine for all I know but the couple of people I know who have done this used 256mb VPS's).

Nnyan, my traffic will be much less than 10,000 minutes/month, say 4000 minutes/month.

Asterisk will run fine on that. You may want to consider running something other than Apache though to conserve resources.
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield