Good Manage VPS for $25?

Is there a good manage VPS provider that only costs $35/month or below? My requirements can be found on a Shared host but I prefer to go to VPS now.

3 GB Space
    10 GB Bandwidth
    256 MB RAM
    cPanel/WHM

I'm already looking at the "Offers" section but I need your recommendation. I only knew a few good VPS, LiquidWeb & Zone, but they're out of that budget. Also, most listed in the "Offers" section are strangers to me or I just know them by now.

Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by GetWebHost; 03-14-2008 at 12:44 AM.

That's going to be a tough find if you're looking for a quality VPS with a good established name, managed for less then $25. Not sure what you mean about shared, but a quality host would not sell you a bad VPS now would they? If you could up your budget at bit you might have more success. I'm using a few quality hosts but none that fit your budget I'm afraid to say.

Thanks for the response Nnyan. I could go as far as $35, I've edited my post above.

There are a handful of hosts that have 256MB VPS managed accounts for $30-35 but since I have not used them (yet = ) I can't recommend them, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of quality recommendations soon.

KnownHost offer a $20 p/m package, and then for $7 extra you can get a control panel (which then makes the package fully managed).

It doesn't offer everything you want, although you probably won't find a quality host offering fully managed (and everything you want) for $25 p/m
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog

You can get a managed VPS with cPanel/WHM + Fantastico and ClientExec from www.GeekStorage.com (former owners of Mesopia/DR2.net).
    Last edited by santoshgs; 03-14-2008 at 03:56 AM.

everyone's definition of "managed" let alone "fully managed" is different fs-itsolutions. You really need to read the details. I've seen fully managed give you less support then semi-managed.

Knownhost are running a special in the vps section of WHT. I signed up with them a few days ago to migrate some of my websites off of my main server. I must say, I've been very impressed with them thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by tristanperry View Post
    KnownHost offer a $20 p/m package, and then for $7 extra you can get a control panel (which then makes the package fully managed).

It doesn't offer everything you want, although you probably won't find a quality host offering fully managed (and everything you want) for $25 p/m
    Just remember, CPanel barely runs on 256MB, I don't think it is wise to try on 128MB.

To be comfortable with a Cpanel web server, I recommend 384MB, you may be able to find one for $35, but I think maybe reseller hosting would be a better service for your budget. Have you considered that? That way you won't have to manage the software.

That is going to be a bit hard to find, as cPanel alone cost's most places 15.00
    Try to up your budget to $30.00 and you should have no trouble finding a place. I would recommend Knownhost, Hostpenguin, or JaguarPC