Cool WebNX Public beta, Hardware nodes with 16 cores and 128GB ram, inexpensive 4gb plans!

After several weeks of testing we at WebNX.com feel that its time to put our pet project through its trial by fire. We are requesting public beta testers for our new VPS services. Now you might ask why do a beta when most just jump straight in to the market? Simple. No one, anywhere that we can find, offers hardware nodes even close to touching our specs. So we aren't sure what they can do in real world settings. We have several of these bad boys on hand and prebuilt waiting in the wings should this first one reach capacity.

The specs are as follows:

HyperVM Control Panel for OpenVZ
    8x AMD Opterons 880, 16 cores total.
    128GB of ECC RAM (yup, we said 128gb)
    8x 500gb 7200 SATA RAID Edition WD's
    For a total of 2.0TB in RAID10
    This server is on our new premium bgp bandwidth with more carriers scheduled to be added in the comming weeks.

We also have several more dedicated to this project with varying configs depending on market needs.

Beta trial signups start at $1/5/10/20 until beta is over, minimum testing is until end of month.

Entry Level: $1 and then 39.99/mo
    Initial testers grandfather in for 29.99/mo
    1.2GHZ CPU over 16 cores
    512/1024 dedicated/burstable RAM
    30GB Diskspace
    200gb Transfer
    HyperVM User Panel
    2 IP's

Value Level: $5 and then 69.99/mo
    Initial testers grandfather in for 49.99/mo
    2.4GHZ CPU over 16 cores
    1024/2048 dedicated/burstable RAM
    60gb Diskspace
    500gb Transfer
    HyperVM User Panel
    4 IP's

Pro Level: $10 and then 119.99/mo
    Initial testers grandfather in for 89.99/mo
    4.8GHZ CPU over 16 cores
    2048/4096 dedicated/burstable RAM
    120gb Diskspace
    1000gb Transfer
    HyperVM User Panel
    6 IP's

Extreme Level: $20 and then 169.99/mo
    Initial testers grandfather in for 139.99/mo
    9.6GHZ CPU over 16 cores
    4096/8196 dedicated/burstable RAM
    250gb Diskspace
    2000GB Transfer
    HyperVM User Panel
    8 IP's

Addons:
    Cpanel: $10/mo
    100 Domain Plesk: 9.99
    300 Domain Plesk: 12.99
    Unlimited Domain Plesk: 14.99

WebNX is known for providing some of the most monstrous server builds found on these forums. Now is your chance to get a slice of that performance for a fraction of the price. Come experience the power of a WebNX.com server. Please send an email to [email protected] if you're interested.
    Daniel Pautz - WebNX, Inc. dan >< WebNX.com
    WebNX.com Enterprise Hosting Solutions Los Angeles and Manhattan NewYork based Servers
    High end Dedicated Servers at reasonable prices and a Premium network with 9x providers route optimized with the Noction IRP

nice offers dan
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals

I'd signup Entry Level: $1 and then 39.99/mo,how to paid it? Do you use XEN?
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS

They using OpenVZ
    HyperVM Control Panel for OpenVZ
    8x AMD Opterons 880, 16 cores total.
    128GB of ECC RAM (yup, we said 128gb)
    8x 500gb 7200 SATA RAID Edition WD's
    For a total of 2.0TB in RAID10
    This server is on our new premium bgp bandwidth with more carriers scheduled to be added in the comming weeks.

Nice new project, for beta you mean $1 for first month then $29.99 ? and What OS ?
    Mostafa
    http://www.Venatra.com
    Venatra.com .:. Specializing in VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by SoFiMaN View Post
    Nice new project, for beta you mean $1 for first month then $29.99 ? and What OS ?
    That is correct. Current OS offerings is Centos 4.x, 5.x. Depending on demand other templates will be setup.
    WebNX.com Enterprise Hosting Solutions Los Angeles and Manhattan NewYork based Servers
    High end Dedicated Servers at reasonable prices and a Premium network with 9x providers route optimized with the Noction IRP

Answers to a few emails we have had:

What is the uplink to the host nodes? 1GBPS

What control panel is used? Currently only HyperVM for OpenVZ, Other nodes with Virtuozzo will be offered shortly (at an added cost) along with XEN using HyperVM.

What are the current OS Offerings / templates? Currently Centos 4 and 5 32bit. A 64bit node will be online soon, along with a windows setup (if demand is strong enough). We will also be offering XEN VPS's shortly, once offered pretty much all OS's will be offered.

What about backups? A few different options will be offered soon, from hypervm/Virtuozzo default backups to full blown r1soft real time backups.

What if I have a Disk I/O intense site? We may move you to a different less used node. We will also be offering high end shared high end DB servers which connect to the host nodes at 1 to 4gbps.

I think that is it for now.

Instead of the metered bandwidth @ 1000mps, would it be possible to get an unmetered @ 5mps or something of that sort?

BETA testing their VPS now!
    Everything seems great!

I am interested, but it is over~
    If there are new plans please let me know, thank you.

what does that dedicated server cost per month?
    South African Web Hosting - http://www.SoftDux.co.za || SA WebHostingTalk - http://www.webhostingtalk.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by SoftDux View Post
    what does that dedicated server cost per month?
    about 800 to 1k depending on the exact specs.