DediWebSpace Suspended My Account! No Warning, No Explaination

I woke up on Sunday Morning (March 9) to find my account suspended and a notice to contact support or billing. I've sent three emails and contacted the host provider on Skype and MSN with no reply. Before this the service was fast and reliable. Has anyone had an issue like this with DediWebSpace?

Try to contact their representative here, by PM: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=160264

You'll need to have 5 posts before the PM feature becomes available for you though.

Hi,

We are not at fault, This is the ops fault for not paying on time as there invoice is overdue and they will have been sent several emails telling them this.

Well, emails sometimes fail to arrive at destination.

I've sent three emails and contacted the host provider on Skype and MSN with no reply.
    Dediwebspace, did you receive his emails?

I havent received any emails or anyone adding us to MSN/Skype. I received one early this morning and I replied a few hours later.

I have not seen any issues which related DediWebSpace except this one. I think there is no connection in between the billing system and Customer support help Desk. Many problem may happened from customer side. But I don't think it is fair because support cent re should have some responsibility toward the customers.