Closeout sale, servers from $49/mo, free setup, free Windows license!

Hello,

Our servers are hosted in Dallas, TX with multiple Tier-1 GigE connections.
    All servers come with free remote reboot via our customer control panel. You also receive free RTG graphs in the CP as well!
    Our switches are connected via fiber to the distro swtiches in the datacenter to ensure maximum throughput.

Test file download (100MB file): http://66.221.255.66/test.zip

Option 1 - Intel Celeron 2.4GHz
    - 512 MB RAM
    - 40GB HDD
    - 1Mbps Transfer (95th Percentile)
    - 5 Usable IP Addresses
    - OS: Choice of Fedora Core, CentOS, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, or any other free OS
    Link: https://moahosting.com/order/order.php?order_id=112447
    Free Setup!
    Only $39.00/mo!

Option 2 - P4 2.8GHz 800MHz FSB w/ HyperThreading
    - 1024 MB RAM
    - 80GB HDD
    - 2Mbps Transfer (95th Percentile)
    - 5 Usable IP Addresses
    - OS: Choice of Fedora Core, CentOS, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, or any other free OS
    Link: https://moahosting.com/order/order.php?order_id=112557
    Free Setup!
    Only $69.00/mo!

Option 3 - Dual 2.8GHz Xeon 800MHz FSB w/ HyperThreading
    - 1024 MB RAM
    - 80GB HDD
    - 3Mbps Transfer (95th Percentile)
    - 5 Usable IP Addresses
    Link: https://moahosting.com/order/order.php?order_id=112467
    Coupon Code: WHTDX
    Free Setup!
    Only $139.00/mo!

We also offer a wide variety of colocation options at a very affordable price. Contact [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions! Thanks!

Don't see what you like? PM me or send me an email with an offer! [email protected]

Cancel My Order

Hi,

I just placed an order for a server: Order number 265229

I think you aren't ready to sell these servers yet. You have to get your contact form corrected, so you are gathering contact information from your clients. At the very least, you need to grab an email address. You also have no phone number for anyone to contact you.

That form also needs to gather the information from your clients as to how they want a server setup. Not everyone can use a generic setup.

Cancel the order for now. Then, when you have everything ready to go, we can look at adding you into our list of providers in the future.

Please cancel the order, and don't charge our card.
    Sorry this did not work out, but I need more information if I'm going to conduct business with you.

Also, your email address josh@ bounces back. No user

John

That's all fine. Still like seeing phone numbers on the sites though. I like to know if there's a problem, I'll be able to get in touch with someone quickly.

True. My error on the Josh@

Now, it's nearly 5 hours later from when the emails and this post was made. For me, that's too long on the support issue.

Our websites are all money making sites, not to mention we host a few people as well.

If there were to be a problem, nearly 5 hours is too long for me to wait. In a PM to me, tell me if there is a contact number where I would be able to reach you if we decide to go ahead and move forward. Also, what can I expect the setup time to be for the server to be deployed?

I never made it back in here to post yesterday, though I intended to.

Josh contacted me back, and assured me that there was contact information, and that the support times did not usually take that long.

So, I ordered a windows server from him.

Not only did he have it up and running in a couple of hours, but I submitted a ticket because I needed some tweaking done. That ticket was answered in minutes.

Not only that, but his order form was fixed almost immediately. He's "remodeling" the site, and that was inadvertantly left off. Understandable. We all get busy. Just that I had a couple of bad experiences with a much larger provider, so I was sort of gun shy.

Needless to say, the server is a great value for the price. Kind of speedy too actually all things considered.

I will be conducting business with him not only now, but in the future as well.

I learned a lesson. Don't jump the gun, and NEVER judge a book by it's cover.

Thanks Josh. I appreciate the speed at which that server was brought online, and the speed in which you answered that ticket!