Thumbs up Nonprofit Organization for Special Needs Children needs a website.

My name is Bob and I am the technology manager for an upcoming nonprofit organization (npo) www.specialsitters.com. We are in very much need of a coder/developer to finish what was started for our website. Being a nonprofit we cannot afford to enlist your help with monetary compensation. But there
    will be a large monetary compensation to follow the release of the website 3 – 6 months in to the start. We then can afford to release funds that are not going to
    charity toward your time.

Please take a look at http://www.specialsitters.com/index.php that is our current design that has been sliced and coded. We would like to get our backend coded along with new sign up forms, registration for parents/guardians with Payment modules IE. Paypal, Googlecheckout, 2checkout etc…

Our main goal is for our website to function like some others we found that are doing a similar idea, except we are focusing on special needs children. Please take a look at http://www.sittercity.com and http://www.babysitters.com those are two sites we would want ours to function like.

Please reply to this thread, or email me if you can donate your coding time. This generous gift you can give won't go unappreciated.

Best Regards,
    Bob S.
    Tech Manager
    [email protected]

Hi,

I am willing to donate some of my time towards this project. Havn't done much charity stuff, so this might settle my conscience! =]

my msn is cloned_madman @ hotmail.co.uk

Best Regards,

Sam Sherar

Thank you cloned, I have emailed you some details.

We are still looking for more help! All help is appreciated in many ways.
    This project is strictly non profit and all proceeds are donated to charities to find cures.

Hi Bob,

Would you guys be interested in a new design or have you finalized that layout specifically? If you haven't yet finalized that design, I would like to offer design services for this project.

Saad

Thanks Bob,

I emailed you (using a hotmail account, so please do not discard it)

We are in very much need of a coder for this project. Please email us!

We are in real need of a web coder, please let us know if you can donate your time. Or how much you would charge.