* Professional Hosting Template - WHT Special - $29.95!

The latest creation by Creative-Eye is the MediaHosts template, which was finished today by one of our design team. A simple yet professional look that gets the message across!

The Template can be seen as a HTML file pre-sliced and with the Flash/Swish designed banner here:

http://www.creative-eye.net/template...osts/index.htm

Or as a screenshot with more information here:

http://www.creative-eye.net/webdesign-business.htm

Our website asking price is $34.95 but we have dropped the price slightly for WHT members down to ONLY $29.95!!

The design will come with-

- The original Fireworks PNG files

- Free Flash/Swish banner

- Full support (including slicing the file and converting to HTML)

- Free help with design changes (if you don't like the logo, or want to use different images we will change things for you)

- 3 month guaranteed support!! So even within the next 3 months if you need any help or want to change things around on the site we will help you free of charge!

- Fully customisable - we will change colours, or fonts, or positions of images for free

---

If you are interested either reply here, or PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Please note: this design will only be sold ONCE! Then it will be fully your property!
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd - www.take-image.com

Nice Templates.

I am sure plenty of people are wondering... is it available for resell?

-Faraaz

Once bought, you can do whatever you wish with it, if you decide to resell it on, we will even offer support to your customers through you, for free!
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd - www.take-image.com