Thread: PerlBill Help

* PerlBill Help

I'm having one heck of a time getting this to work for me

I installed everything as said in the docs, and the install.cgi script executed fine and set up the db, but when I try to go to the admin.cgi or any other script I get an Internal server error. I've tried everything imaginable to get it working...double checked all the perl modules, installed it a second time...check all file permissions...all to no avail.

Has anyone else had this problem when installing? What did you do to fix the problem? All of my e-mails to or seem to keep bouncing back...hopefully John will see this here and know what's up.

-Christopher Marks

Hi Chris,

I will look into the mail, I'm not aware of any issues but I'll look into it now.

If you could log this via the client desk I will deal with it now (details sent in the purchase email). If you would like me to take a look at the install just put the details in the ticket.

Thanks Chris

John Bennett
    PerlBill / PerlDesk Developer

Thanks John!

I've added the problem details and info to login and check it out with my open ticket; 265.
    Last edited by Chris Marks; 08-17-2002 at 07:26 PM.

For everyone who has been concidering using PerlBill, I recommend it! The support provided is excellent too!