php programing

i need a bit of php programming done.

what it needs to do...

read where (the domain) a person has come from, if it is in the list of valid domain referrers then users get one bit of text from a flat text file.

if its not then a different bit of text gets displyed from a different txt file.

it seems fairly simple though my php is still quite simple.

let me know what you want for it. (hosting cash reference etc)

also, where can i get some cpanel skins from.
    Last edited by AL-Benjamin; 08-17-2002 at 06:32 PM.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

seen that already. thanks though
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers

np ... that last one I linked is great ... and his price is really low

yeah, i don quite like that one, just wondered what else was out there. only really need a basic one.

I really have to recommend one of my buddies. We bought every skin he has. Check them out at http://cp.earhost.com . Just PM me and I will give you his contact info.

PS: The autoinstaller is not included with the skins.

cPanelGui Windows Client ..

http://www.cpanelgui.com