Colo for irc with ddos protection

We have a client who want to run irc servers. Can anyone suggest good colo facility which allow irc and got ddos protection.

Thanks

If I am correctly, FDC allows IRC in their network

Do they have DDOS protection?
    They have INSANE pricing for internap $12 per mbit but no details if they allow irc on that network.

Thanks

IRC is not allowed on the Internap network from my understanding, but only on their BGP segment. I could be wrong, and for that, it would probably be best to contact their sales dept.

On another note, you may also want to email GigeNET. They do offer a value network with DDoS protection, though it will be more expensive then FDC if I recall correctly. There's also AWKNET on the west coast. I haven't used them, but their clients appear to be satisfied.

Webnx is in California, has a wide variety of network providers/peering, and would fit the bill (if they allow IRC).

Steadfast has an irc alllowed network and alo offers ddos protection (I believe you have to pay for ddos protection aside froom the basic, default protection provided at no additional charge.

Staminus would be the best fit, if they offer coloctaion.