Thread: cirtexhosting

cirtexhosting

Anybody from cirtexhosting.com is here?...

seriously, This company sucks so bad... I got a hosting 2 weeks ago from them, and my site went time everyday, server went down 4 days ago, and still is down, support just make up some stuff.. and everytime i talk to them they said server should be up by 20 more mins, WTF... 4 DAYS...

What is the domain you have hosted with them? I've not heard anything bad about Cirtex, this is your first post and it's a flat out attack on Cirtex, you should probably be ready to back your statements up.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Maybe you can give us the domain name that you are hosting with cirtexhosting so that we can verify it?

Quote Originally Posted by targitex View Post
    Anybody from cirtexhosting.com is here?...

seriously, This company sucks so bad... I got a hosting 2 weeks ago from them, and my site went time everyday, server went down 4 days ago, and still is down, support just make up some stuff.. and everytime i talk to them they said server should be up by 20 more mins, WTF... 4 DAYS...

yosdos.com

From what i read, their consumer service overcomes their technology. Thats whats holding me back..

Domain Name: YOSDOS.COM
    Created on: 31-Jan-08
    Expires on: 01-Feb-09
    Last Updated on: 02-Mar-08

-
    According to my DNS check:
    You should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again:
    ns27.cirtexhosting.com.
    ns28.cirtexhosting.com.

It looks to me like your account with them has been terminated.

Based upon what I have seen in google's cache and at http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?p=4327884

My guess is it was probably suspended/terminated for resource usage and you're not happy about it.

We'll have to wait and see what Cirtex has to say.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Hi

One of our servers have been experiencing issues in the past few days due to raid issue but it should be fully functioning now, sorry for the issue caused if you are customer on that server, but we're processing free credits for hosting as well as keeping everyone updated on our forums.

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I have a site on Cirtex that's been down for 3 days or so. Support is cryptic about what the problem is. They just say it will be up shortly or soon. Very poor uptime overall with Cirtex.

Hi,

We're aware of one server issue and it is already up and running but we're working on restoring all customers on that specific server, and we're also keeping everyone updated on our forums, as well as via helpdesk. For free credit on your account please contact billing as we do apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kadk View Post
    I have a site on Cirtex that's been down for 3 days or so. Support is cryptic about what the problem is. They just say it will be up shortly or soon. Very poor uptime overall with Cirtex.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by targitex View Post
    yosdos.com

Sad for you, your site is still down, maybe terminated.

It is typical situation almost all hosting providers have downtime periods