Is 007webpro (hosting) completely gone??

It used to be a site that provided (or at least part of what they did was to provide) free webhosting...... so i got an account with them .... but recently whenever i go to the site (www.007webpro.com and/or my site i get that webpage that says there was a failure to bring up the web page... bla bla bla)

Does anybody know.... is 007webpro gone/done/over???? Or what happened?? It just disappeared (or at least to my knowledge) without me knowing.....

They seem have quite new domain name and maibe now they have maintance.
    +1.8595142720
    Give a call owner and ask.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Do you mean **********.com?

It's a free webhost to.

Seems to me that there gone, im sorry for your loss on that one. However have you tried contacting that number?
    BlueWire-Hosting - Well priced, and affordable hosting. With a helping staff and blazing support!
    cPanel/WHM RvSkins Fantastico de Luxe 24/7 Support
    PHP5 With Rewrite for PHP4 SiteBuilder Ruby On Rails Perl mySql
    | Custom Plans Available | Resellers | Shared |

Hello, Boogernut,

I did a search for their web site but I couldn't see their site. I expecting their representative will come for answer your post. I have seen a guy who is posting about 007 in different web hosting forum. It is just an example of free web hosting ....you will get for what you pay.

Thanks everyone for your help

I have not tried the number, but don't really know if it's worth it/if it will even help....

But in terms of another person talking about it on another forum.... was it mentioned whether it definitely shut down or not?

And if it is under a new name/url what is it? And do you think i should still have my site under that url?

TY

If anybody else has any info please tell me or any links with info please post them

but yeah, i know that's what you get with free hosts, but it's still sad for me

If they made backups and transfered everything over, your files should be safe. This is why you should make frequest backups off-site, yourself.
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

Talking

sorry, but i am not at all good at making sites/just starting and exploring (that's why i like to look around here at real pros )

how would i backup my own site?

Quote Originally Posted by boogernut View Post
    sorry, but i am not at all good at making sites/just starting and exploring (that's why i like to look around here at real pros )

how would i backup my own site?
    downloading files of website, exporting database etc etc...

Unhappy

has anybody heard anymore about 007webpro? does anyone know where it went? If it's under a new url? How i can contact the owner (via email preferable)? If they have a member here who is the owner???

Please help...... this is really disappointing me

and before everyone continually says this (it's happened so many times before) i know that this is what you have to expect from a free webhost, but it's kind of weird in some ways because they were also a pay web host and no 007webpro site/not even their home site is working....

erghhh