Professional & Powerful URL Redirection Service With New Features - Free Installation

Up for sale is yet another new twist on getting those long URLs that break things shrunk down into something you can manage. Let's face it, typing "do=nw&go=1&r=f&aoh=&aot=&aof=&1a=1079" into our mobile phone is a painful task. The only real successful service of its type is 'TinyURL' and we've taken their idea and made many improvements to give this website the edge.

The service is called WholeURL (wholeurl.com) and it includes a professional design that is very appealing without being too "Web 2.0" with an amazingly brandable domain. The design itself speaks to the psychological aspect of your viewing in a sense that even the website is small, along with the end-product of its service. Administrator interface includes options to add, modify and delete URLs, as well as view the IP address of its creator, and the ability to view hits (requests) for each wholeurl.com address so you can keep tabs on your most popular URL's.

We did a live test before we purged the database and we were able to exceed 10,000,000 (TEN MILLION) URLs without any noticable lag. The site uses PHP/MySQL to serve up the site and with exactly 10,000,000 URLs we were using a total of just over 2.6GB disk space for the SQL database.

One huge feature that stands out against all others is the ability to use user-defined names or "tags." Most URL redirection services auto-generate some mumbo-jumbo making it difficult to type. Who wants to remember a case-sensitive mammoth like "tBg4Kb9?" Now you can enter something simple and easily remember it. Best part is it lasts forever! Want to redirect to some large MapQuest link? How about wholeurl.com/map? It's that easy.

I am asking $125.00 or best offer. Feel free to post your offers here on the thread. I accept PayPal only for this sale. Please remember that if you post an offer and it is accepted, you must pay within 48 hours, so please don't post a price you're willing to pay if you don't have the money to pay it. I will check this thread every 3-6 hours if not sooner, and I'm ready to do business!

This is a great chance to make some cash by selling advertising space on the main page. Do a Google search and you'll see that many great names (TinyURL, ShortURL, etc.) are going to waste with a "1996 design" and no real method of making a profit. All that is required to run the website is a hosting account with PHP and 1 MySQL database.

This service was designed with mobile phones and text message addicts in mind! Don't ever type a long URL with a ton of special characters again!

The domain is located at GoDaddy. It's free to transfer the domain to your GoDaddy account. If you aren't going to use GoDaddy, I will accept any transfer requests.

WholeURL.com - $125 OBO - Includes domain, design, program, existing database, free installation!

Price lowered!

Now $89.00 firm.

Price lowered!

Now $74.00 firm.

Price lowered!

Now $65.00 firm.

$50 and you got a deal.

I won't go below $65. I've already cut the price by almost 50% since my original post.

Interested. Do you have msn or so? And does it includes with the hosting?
    Portfolio: JcVirtualize.com
    Designer / Coder (XHTML/CSS/Wordpress)

I will take it BIN for $65

Quote Originally Posted by Virtualize View Post
    Interested. Do you have msn or so? And does it includes with the hosting?
    Only ICQ and Yahoo! for pre-sales communication. Both are listed on my WebHostingTalk profile. Web hosting is not included for such a low BIN.

Quote Originally Posted by jvinson View Post
    I will take it BIN for $65
    I will PM you my PayPal information tonight if you're still interested.

I am still interested, waiting for PM

PM sent. Thanks.

If it's still around I will take it for BIN $65 ...

Thanks

PM sent.

A lot of interest in the past couple of days.

Hi,

Check your message in box, I've PM'd you an offer. Mark this as sold and close the thread down!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by andymoo View Post
    Hi,

Check your message in box, I've PM'd you an offer. Mark this as sold and close the thread down!

Cheers
    PM sent.

Somebody take this thing off my hands already! I've had half a dozen inquiries and no movers in the past 48 hours. I'm leaving for a meeting in about an hour and I'd like to know that when I return this evening (or take lunch) I can move this site over to its new owner.

Work with me here.

Sold to andymoo!

And he covered PayPal fees which nobody, I repeat nobody, has ever done for me on this forum unless I requested it.

That's class.

You did't even give me 12 hours to send your payment when you said you would have to pay in 48hrs after sold above

You did't even give me 12 hours to send your payment when you said you would have to pay in 48hrs after sold above
    I've had about 4 different people back out or ignore my reply when they PM'd me saying "Sold! What's your PayPal info?" and I figured you were one of them. This site has been up for sale for a while now and I took the first offer that was solid (as in, they paid).

I apologize for any inconvenience. You have to understand the position I'm in. I would've posted "SOLD!" here at least 3 times for the various people who never got back to me with a payment, which means you would've read this thread as sold and I'd be here with a "SOLD" site and no buyer.

Apologize not accepted for your inconsiderate action.

Apologize not accepted for your inconsiderate action.
    And I accept that. I guess I don't have any patience because I work on the Internet 8 to 12 hours a day and expect people to be online as much as I am. Thus, 48 hours seems like a work week for me and I honestly didn't realize I had noted a specific grace period between "I'll buy it" and "I've bought it."

I'm not here to do anybody disservice. This was simply an oversight on my part (though not a huge one, no harm no foul). I hope my track record on this forum proceeds me with over a thousand posts, dozens of sites sold, and only a single mistake.

Again, even though you don't accept it, I apologize.

jvinson: If you don't move fast you're not moving at all. Get over it, it's not inconsiderate action, you should have paid up the moment you wanted to genuinely secure the deal. You failed to do that, I didn't. I saw this thread and less than 12 minutes later had the man paid. Minutes, not hours......

Richard: It's appreciated that it's appreciated!