How is Hostgator?

After repeated punishing by Hostnine, I am looking for someplace that will do at least a reasonable job with a reseller account. Although I have already decided to put some of my domains on a Lunarpages account, I still have need for additional resources. I was thinking about hostgator. I know everyplace has problems from time to time, and the longer you are around, the more horror stories there can be. With that said, how has hostgator been for you guys as of late? Looking at their $25 basic reseller plan.

Tip of the day, stay away from hostnine.

Do a search for 'hostgator' on these forums and you will find reviews on them

HG have always been good to me.

Concur re hostnine

also looking for another host, after hostnine's rude support.

I've been doing fine with Lunarpages. Also recommend hostmonster / bluehost and hostgator.
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

When I had an account with HostGators, I didn't have many problems. Even though they oversell a lot of their products, their staff works hard to make sure everything is in good working condition.

I ehar alot of bad reviews, and some good reviews on HG, there domain service is superb. But as far as there hosting ive been hearing more thumb downs lately than a thumbs up. But, im sure there are many good stories to tell.
    BlueWire-Hosting - Well priced, and affordable hosting. With a helping staff and blazing support!
    cPanel/WHM • RvSkins • Fantastico de Luxe • 24/7 Support
    PHP5 With Rewrite for PHP4 • SiteBuilder • Ruby On Rails • Perl • mySql
    | Custom Plans Available | Resellers | Shared |

Are you sure you're talking about the right company? We don't really have a domain service. We are currently an enom domain reseller and have never focused on domains. It's actually very rare for someone to write a negative review about us that has put a ticket in. The majority of the negative reviews are from live chat and they get upset when requested to submit a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrod View Post
    I ehar alot of bad reviews, and some good reviews on HG, there domain service is superb. But as far as there hosting ive been hearing more thumb downs lately than a thumbs up. But, im sure there are many good stories to tell.
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. I've only saw two or three negative reviews about HostGator in the past few months, which I think is good for a company that large.

Quote Originally Posted by ksirot01 View Post
    Welcome to WHT..
    We had not tried hostnine before, but mind sharing your experiences with hostnine in more details? So we can avoid this. Thank you.
    RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, Triple Backup, Unlimited End-user Support Reseller Hosting
    Sales Team from TheMagicHost.com

Quote Originally Posted by ksirot01 View Post
    I tried sending a PM but you do not have enough posts. Can you provide me with a ticket number where our support was rude?
    Ben Gabler
    Chairman & CEO, Rocket.net
    Web Hosting Industry Veteran (HostNine, Hostgator, GoDaddy, StackPath)