[FOR SALE] Professional design once created for a mortgage company -- UNIQUE!

I've got a website that I designed and had coded for a mortgage company, however, the deal since went through and I'm now able to put this website on the market.

Here's what this sale includes:
    1) Valid XHTML/CSS design (along with PSD)
    2) PHP inclusion system for easy-to-manage content using mod_rewrite URLs
    3) Since it was designed for a mortgage firm, I needed a professional to create a secure online form that writes information to a database. Once the information is read, the information is removed. This is a rather complex script and could be used for a variety of purposes. This alone was worth $150 of labor (outsourced for that job). More information on this script can be provided after the sale.

Here's a preview of the design:
    http://stevegarbus.com/hci.jpg

Most of the pages work, however, some functions (such as the mortgage calculator, loan calculator, etc.) aren't functional.

I can provide a live demo upon request, however, I ask that you're seriously interested in purchasing this website before inquiring. If you respect my time, I'll respect yours.

I don't have any set price in mind, however, I'm definitely looking for at least a few hundred. This website costs quite a bit to outsource some of the coding work since I'm mostly a designer, so I definitely want to at least gain my money back.

I'm open to all offers, so please send them via PM or other contact method available in my profile.

I'm looking for a rather quick sale -- PayPal, MO, or Western Union.

Thanks,
    Steve

Do you have an email?
    It wont let me view your profile to PM you.
    Please email me at KendalRoper@gmail.com

we have a client that might be interested. contact me at sales@maxmediasolutions.com