Good WHMReseller Account

Anybody as a good co to suggest?

Im looking for WHMReseller account or any other good platform.

On the money side i have a budget of max $100

Stefan

On the money side i have a budget of max $100
    Just so we don't get things confused, is that monthly or yearly? Do you have any minimum space and data transfer requirements worth mentioning?

For $100 monthly you can get excellent reseller hosting service. At $100 yearly, that can barely be considered a reseller account. I'd look at it as a shared hosting account, with reselling capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Just so we don't get things confused, is that monthly or yearly? Do you have any minimum space and data transfer requirements worth mentioning?

For $100 monthly you can get excellent reseller hosting service. At $100 yearly, that can barely be considered a reseller account. I'd look at it as a shared hosting account, with reselling capabilities.
    That is a budget of max $100 monthly

That's quite a lot, you can try westnic or geekstorage (litespeed)
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

try dehe.com - solidhost.com

Hey you have a good budget, and this budget is good enough to get you a entry-level dedicated server which gives you more privileges for your websites.

Normally reseller packages won't charge your that much. But if you want to try out a lot more cheaper reseller package, we would suggest hostgator. We used their services for half an year about couple years ago for about six months. While our stay with them, they always provide us fast support within few minutes up to 3-4 hours at the beginning but then we never contact them because our website is always up for six months with them. We really appreciate their hard work and would also recommend their service to you.
    RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, Triple Backup, Unlimited End-user Support Reseller Hosting
    Sales Team from TheMagicHost.com

You could easily get a WHMReseller account at that price per month, and if you have basic server management knowledge I would even consider a dedicated server. If we knew your spec requirements we would be able to suggest a host for you easier.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    You could easily get a WHMReseller account at that price per month, and if you have basic server management knowledge I would even consider a dedicated server. If we knew your spec requirements we would be able to suggest a host for you easier.
    I need 30-60gb hardrive
    300+ gb bandwidth
    cPanel/WHM/Fantastico or other
    WHM Master Reseller
    Unlimited POP3, Subdomains,
    FTP Accounts, Addon Domains ETC.

if possible to sell domain

does it helps ?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMagic View Post
    Hey you have a good budget, and this budget is good enough to get you a entry-level dedicated server which gives you more privileges for your websites.

Normally reseller packages won't charge your that much. But if you want to try out a lot more cheaper reseller package, we would suggest hostgator. We used their services for half an year about couple years ago for about six months. While our stay with them, they always provide us fast support within few minutes up to 3-4 hours at the beginning but then we never contact them because our website is always up for six months with them. We really appreciate their hard work and would also recommend their service to you.
    I was already thinking about them but no possibility to sell reseller account

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Burtan View Post
    That's quite a lot, you can try westnic or geekstorage (litespeed)
    Westnic dont offer what im looking for

Hi, high recommended http://www.knownhost.com/services/srgrid.html, very professional.
    Last edited by Ferlix; 03-11-2008 at 03:36 PM.
    "Security Through Obscurity" Linux most advanced operating system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlix View Post
    Hi, high recommended http://www.knownhost.com/services/srgrid.html, very professional.
    Thank you but no whmreseller account on this host

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by encreplus View Post
    Thank you but no whmreseller account on this host

Stefan
    Hi, y cant search to the forum KnownHost, is used for my, support tickets is very fast and very professional.

I using lines Internap and Level3 and more carriers.

Hi, recomended i cant read the review http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ight=KnownHost

I'd say for your budget go for a good reseller account and you can get everything you need and focus on getting clients.

I think it would be a better option than a low end dedicated.

Best of luck with it!
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

go with www.cari.net for a cheap server.

Quote Originally Posted by FHH - Tim View Post
    I'd say for your budget go for a good reseller account and you can get everything you need and focus on getting clients.

I think it would be a better option than a low end dedicated.

Best of luck with it!
    Any good one to suggest ?

I can't reccomend anyone working for a host myself. I suggest you take a look around WHT and send off some pre sales questions to a couple and get a feel for the host, you have a good budget and should be able to find one with everything you need well within it.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Does anybody has some suggestion on good MAster Reseller account hosting company!!

Share with me your experience

Stefan

Cameron Hicks has a very solid Master reseller Plan. Not to mention, a do what it takes to make you happy attitude! Contact him tell him Jason sent you! NetXServers.com - Great Servers on a budget! ConnectHost.net - Shared, Reseller and Master Reseller from $4.95 per month!
    Thank you for choosing IwhiC.Com