HP Proliant Reseller

Usually I get HP servers one at a time either directly from HP or CDW. Right now I need to order a few servers with the same config in bulk and I am looking for any HP proliant resellers who can give a good deal for bulk orders. Appreciate it.
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

www.totaltec.com

dealt with them many times in the past, great sales and engineering staff.

Do you have an account at CDW? They usually have decent discounts off retail prices.
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield

You're not going to do better than the prices that a CDW rep will give you, after a little bit of pressure. Every HP deal we've done between $1k and $100k in the past two years has gone through CDW. We've shopped each one around, and noone has been able to meet CDW's final pricing.

The real trick is Shipping. CDW makes a tremendous amount of margin on their shipping (especially freight) and if you call them on it, they'll cut prices there.

Quote Originally Posted by mhalligan View Post
    You're not going to do better than the prices that a CDW rep will give you, after a little bit of pressure. Every HP deal we've done between $1k and $100k in the past two years has gone through CDW. We've shopped each one around, and noone has been able to meet CDW's final pricing.

The real trick is Shipping. CDW makes a tremendous amount of margin on their shipping (especially freight) and if you call them on it, they'll cut prices there.

What type of discount are you talking? I've been easily able to obtain 30+points elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    What type of discount are you talking? I've been easily able to obtain 30+points elsewhere
    If your trying to buy one server its really probably not going to make to much of a difference with pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudstr View Post
    If your trying to buy one server its really probably not going to make to much of a difference with pricing.
    I'm not talking about one server.

I'm personally in the market for a few msa 1500s, an eva 8k and other high ticket items.

Anything less than 30 points isn't worth my time dealing with the vendor.