Some Questions for Saburovo.com.

I've sent this mail at below to "[email protected]" and haven't got no response. So I thought posting here could get quicker attention from them OR some of you who already have their service could answer my questions. Thanks.

<start>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi.
    I'd like to ask some questions about your service.

1) Is there still free trial for full refund? When I read post on webhosting talk forum, a guy, dabystru, from your site said 5 days.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=31932

2) If I order, what company will provide my server's backbone? I prefer Verio as backbone provider.

3) I am not expert on dedicated server management. What support can I expect from you? For example, setting up DNS, checking security issues, updating softwares, and so forth.

4) Will I have full root access?

5) If I have tech problem, whom should I contact, you or RS?

Thanks.
    <end>---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you send sales questions to webmaster? Do they have it posted to do that on their site or something?
    Just curious.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Why would you send sales questions to webmaster? Do they have it posted to do that on their site or something?
    Go their site and you will find why.

While their site is quite sparse, it does seem quite obvious that they are just reselling rackshack servers and as such the network structure etc etc is identical to rackshack

Thanks
    http://www.rhmhost.co.uk
    4.99p/mo Cpanel Reseller Hosting

1) Is there still free trial for full refund? When I read post on webhosting talk forum, a guy, dabystru, from your site said 5 days.

Dabystro is Denis (Owner of saburovo). You can PM him here. As I know Trial is 2 days now.

2) If I order, what company will provide my server's backbone? I prefer Verio as backbone provider.

You can chose either Rackshack or FDC.

3) I am not expert on dedicated server management. What support can I expect from you? For example, setting up DNS, checking security issues, updating softwares, and so forth.

It is unmanaged solution, for additional costs thet will do patches and update. Look at upgrade link on their subscription page.

4) Will I have full root access?

Sure, it is your server and you will manage it.

5) If I have tech problem, whom should I contact, you or RS?

Saburovo. RS will not count you as a customer. Servers are sold to saburovo. You can send your support inquiries to [email protected] (as they say 3 persons monitor this email box) then they will forward your request to RS if they can not do it themselves.

Above answers are what I have found after communication with them and reading posts about them.

Mac

Re: Some Questions for Saburovo.com.

Originally posted by revirus
    I've sent this mail at below to "[email protected]" and haven't got no response
    That's nice, you've sent your e-mail at 8.16pm of Friday yesterday evening and I have just replied to it at 10.41am of today Saturday morning (I am in UK). Were there any e-mails earlier?

To make sure the information posted in this thread is correct, I am posting my reply in here with minor changes to comply with this forum rules (I marked the changes as [edited out]):
    Code:
    Thank you very much for your questions.  I am delighted to answer them.

> 1) Is there free trial for full refund? When I read posts on webhosting
    talk forum, some said 7 days.

Standard trial period now for new customers is 2 days.  We can go for longer
    trial periods for existing customers wishing to try new/untested servers.  7
    days is probably the maximum trial period we ever did.

When you subscribe to our services at [edited out] you
    create a PayPal subscription, which will only charge you on the third day of
    your subscription.  We usually take 24 hours to setup the server, thus 2
    days of trial after the server is setup before you are charged.  You can
    cancel your subscription at any time without penalties.

> 2) What company will provide your RS server backbone? I prefer Verio as
    backbone provider.

RackShack's datacenter in Houston, Texas has 6 upstream connectivity
    providers with 5.2 Gbit total connectivity to Internet:

- AOL Time Warner (1 Gbit)
    - Cogent (1 Gbit)
    - ELI (45 Mbit)
    - Savvis (155 Mbit)
    - Verio (2 Gbit)
    - Williams (1 Gbit)

Please see http://www.rackshack.net/aboutus/networks.asp for bandwidth usage
    graphs.

> 3) I am not expert on dedicated server management. What support can I
    expect from you? For example, setting up DNS, checking security issues,
    updating softwares, and so forth.

We provide unmanaged servers upgraded to the latest versions of Red Hat
    Linux packages, Plesk or Ensim control panel etc.  However after the server
    is yours, it is your responsibility to keep it up to date and apply patches.
    If you want us to do this, we charge additional fee of [edited out].   Please see
    [edited out]

We try to answer all kind of questions you may have on setting up your
    server.  There are 3 people in 3 different timezones who monitor
    [email protected] e-mail.  If the issue is not urgent, we advice you how
    to do the needed changes yourself (e.g. how to setup secondary nameserver in
    Ensim).  If you can not apply the changes yourself, we can usually do this
    for you.  Please however note that this service is not guaranteed, though so
    far we were able to keep up with 60+ servers we have with RackShack and help
    our users in timely manner.

> 4) Will I have full root access?

Yes, sure.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I would be very pleased
    to answer them.
    MetaTester.com

Thanks for all your answer. I didn't know that you were in UK cuz I sent email at 2:16PM EST. Anyway thanks again.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, Dennis is a stand up guy. If he says he will do something, he will.

There are lots of good resellers (of a variety fo servers) here on these boards. He is one of the good ones.

Robert
    Robert Marsh
    Head Surfer

And who are the bad ones? Just kidding.

It really shouldn't matter what email address you send it to it should get replied to. It just may take a little longer because of sorting through they must do through all of their emails.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.