* HOSTPACKET for me?

I am thinking about hosting my site with
    Ive been hearing alot of good things about it.

but first i want feedback from some REAL customers...or mabey what youve heard about it

so is it any good?

are they still reliable after 2 or 3 months?

thanks alot....

I have lots of mates on the internet and one is hosted there!
    They have a great reputation and their uptime is at least 99.5%. They are fast loading and are top speed when they are at their best.
    You should go with them!

been with hostpacket for what.... about 15 days, it's been a nice experience overall. Kevin's a good guy

Email Responses.

I have yet to host with them BUT Kevin was quick to respond to around 15 questions I asked him - and gave very good answers.

If their hosting is as good as their tech support/pre-sale discussion then they are one hell of a host.

Thumbs up

Is doing GREAT for me, good prices, FAST support. And they even help me out on lame questions.

Regards, WilliamK -

I have nothing but good things to say about them. They have good plans great features, and support that really seems to care. Out of the 3 hosts I've been through so far this is definitely the best.

If you have any specific questions you want to know, ask

I have been with then now for a month+. Service is really good. In last couple weeks they have had some downtime but overall I am happy with them.