ModernBill Help - Need to add Dedicated Server

Dear WHT,

How do you go about adding addon options for dedicated server packages? It require you to connect the server group to a server module! I dont understand why do I have to assign a server group when I am going to add dedicated server and why would it require cPanel or PLESK to connect?

How do you add an addon packages to a product that is not a cPanel or PLESK server module?

Anybody has step by step manual for this?

Regards!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

So you're not using cpanel nor plesk on your server, and you are using modernbill, and you want modernbill to create addon domain?
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield

Nope Amy, I am a reseller with a DC and I want to sell their servers from my site...

I tried to ADD dedicated servers from my ModernBill account but it got me completely lost!

I did the same thing in Version 4 but Version 5 is very hard to use I guess...
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals