TOP MARKS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

build-a-host.com i would have to recommend this host and their business ethics and top class customer service not only are their staff helpful and curtious but they are very understanding top marks to their support team thanks very much build-a-host if ever i am looking for another host i shall certainly return

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Good customer reviews are always greatly appreciated!

I am very sorry to see you go to a host that offers unlimited disc space and bandwidth though. If you are hosting anything important, it is a very bad move! As I said in the live chat, make backups everyday!

When you're ready to come back, let us know and we will give you a discount!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you don't mind me asking, could you share the domain name you have hosted with them or report it to the mods?
    Last edited by WireNine; 03-10-2008 at 05:03 AM.

Could you let us know why you're leaving? Or perhaps insert some commas in to that run-on sentence :p
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield

Please give us your domain name for verification, thanks.

may be is just for promotion

Can you also develop your views on them a bit?