NOTE: To place a bid or BIN for this website, please click here to visit the official SitePoint auction page.

Quick Site Stats:
Minimum Bid: $450
Buy It Now: $699
Monthly Website Revenue: $71
Monthly Unique Visitors: 18,000
Monthly Page Views: 3,800,000
Auction End Time: March 13th @ 10PM GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time)

NOTE: To place a bid or BIN for this website, please click here to visit the official SitePoint auction page.

ProxOHolic.com provides a quality proxy web surfing service free for all to use. This website has been gaining popularity since its inception and is now frequented by hundreds of visitors daily and receives hundreds of thousands of page views daily. The website has an established income through Google AdSense and through my own direct advertisement sales. The website continues to grow, however I must sell this website due to time constraints based on my daily schedule. I manage several other online businesses and I do not feel that I can ideally develop/manage ProxOHolic.com with it's continued growing traffic.

This is an excellent opportunity for a new owner to grow this site, monetize it further and turn a healthy profit. With current revenue standings, you should have your money made back within months.

Revenue Details:

Currently ProxOHolic.com is generating funds from ads sold through UbiquityAds.com. Over the past 30 days I have sold $43 worth of advertisements on ProxOHolic.com. Also, ProxOHolic.com earns $15 a month displaying pop-unders via the AdOnNetwork. Lastly, the website earns $13 via Google AdSense (AdSense runs only when I do not have any other ads to display).

Traffic Details:

Full ProxOHolic.com traffic statistics: http://www.proxoholic.com/awstats.php (stats will take a while to load)

As with all of my low BIN site auctions, this site will go FAST. Please contact me ASAP if you have any questions or wish to take the Buy-It-Now price. I am looking for a capable buyer and a smooth transaction. I reserve the right to opt for a lower bid if I feel the bidder will take better care of the website in the future.

Please feel free to send me any serious Buy It Now offers. I often accept discounted early BINs by reputable bidders.

Contact Info:
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: IncognitoElliot
MSN: [email protected]
YIM: IncognitoElliot