A1 Web Hosting Solutions has been operating for over 2 years with lots of praise from its customers : Read Reviews
For your ease here is what our customers have to say
For $1.55/mo and with rock solid stability and almost instant support, what more could you ask for? There were MANY times in which a1whs' crew of technical support and I had conversations over the weekend AND holidays! Now that is support! Something you barely see nowadays.

At the end of last year, I decided to move on and look at other web services (it never hurts to look), but after 3 weeks of looking and contacting different hosts, I decided that a1whs was the best choice for me.

I emailed customer support asking questions on a general topic, and to my surprise, they remembered me! 5/5 is definitely well deserved from this company, hands down!
A1WHS is probably one of if not the best and most affordable hosts out there right now

after hours of searching about 5 months i go i found A1WHS and its been great ever since

the owner is very fair, patient and hard working and deserves every customer he gets
And so on.......:p

We have just bought another server to offer proxy hosting only to those who are unable to afford at the early stages a VPS or dedicated server.

Various Shared Hosting Plans Offered are :

Starter Plan :
Space : 350 Mb
Transfer : 15 GB
Price : $1.55/Month

Personal Plan
Space : 2 Gb
Transfer : 25GB
Price : $4.35/Month

And our hottest selling package :
Bronze Plan :
Space : 12 Gb
Transfer : 110GB
Price: 17.95/Month

Proxy Hosting Plans Available :

Proxy Lite

500 MB Space
50 Gig Transfer
1 Mysql Datbases
Proxies Hosted : 1
Price : $2.99/Month
Order Now

Proxy X-Lite (hot selling package only few remain as we will not oversell nor undersell)

1000 MB Space
200 Gig Transfer
3 Mysql Datbases
Proxies Hosted : 5
Price : $11.99/Month
Order Now

We also provide Free Proxy Templates so check them out.

Reseller Plans available at :
Lite Reseller Plans

Dedicated Reseller Plans

So visit us now and check out whats available to you at a affordable prices.

We accept Paypal and CC

Website Link: a1whs.com/

Links:
Web Hosting Plans
Proxy Hosting
About Us
FAQ
Proxy Hosting FAQ
Contact Us

Few more reviews
Great hosting!
Since I am a rookie at webmastering I had many problems with configurations of my hosting account.
The admin/support at a1whs.com has been most helpful and together we solved all problems.

Also they got good prices I recommend this one strongly to others.
/ Marcus Westberg
Been a customer for over 3 months. Still going great, A+ support, download speeds have also dramatically increased. Making a lot of new improvements! Would recommend a1whs.com to friends and family.

Highly recommend their service.
NOTE: We are upgrading our Proxy Server (for ProxyHosting) to Amd X2 5000+ with 4 Gigs of Ram, so if you see site down at anytime, please try again.
:p