Arrow Complex Dedicated Server Needed

Whole last week I've been searching for the following dedicated server and I find no hosting solution to cover our needs. please help me out about this:

We need a dedicate server with the following specification:
    -KVM over IP
    -Unlimited Traffic
    -2Gbps Bandwidth (expandable)
    -Intel Core2Duo E6750 2x 2.66 or 2x 2.33 GHz Ghz Dual Core 64 bits
    -2x750GB HDD SATA2 RAID HARD 1 expandable up to 4 or more HDD
    -4GB DDR2
    -Giga Ethernet
    -Also they should provide colocation service for future plans and easy data transfer from this dedicated server to our servers on their colo.
    -2 Fixed IP
    -Preferably in Europe or Asia.
    -Fare Price
    -We Will take care of OS installation and backups.

Appreciate your help

200$ to 400$ per/month
    is it fare?

Andrew.S thanks for alphared
    they are a little pricey and not located in Europe or Asia but for sure I add them to my bookmarks for later comparation.

Not even remotely close. You want an UNMETERED 2gbps line for that?! You should expect to pay, I would guess, up to or over 5,000 (probably still a lot over that too).

A dedicated IPKVM cart usually can cost 100/mo alone. Your location doesn't help any either.

You want an unmetered 2Gbps line for 200-400$? a 100mbps unmetered line costs about $400-2500, and thats 1/20th of the line you want. I think you need to up your budget quite a bit.. even if your looking for a shared connection.

the maximum budget I have for this is 500 monthly so if i reduce my bandwidth to 512Mbps. is it possible to find something?

Not unmetered.

Quote Originally Posted by radarghost View Post
    the maximum budget I have for this is 500 monthly so if i reduce my bandwidth to 512Mbps. is it possible to find something?
    No, If you reduce it down to about a 50Mbps line, perhaps you can find a low quality site that offers it.

It seems someone gave me some wrong information about hosting plans and that why i didn't find what I was looking for during last week.

any how, prioritycolo.com charges 140$ for 1 Megabit Commitment and 29$ for KVM for they colocation. so it will be more cost effective to buy our own servers and use their colocation service.

Am I right?

Yes, thats 1 Megabit.. thats a looonnngg way off of 2Gbps, but yes it would be cheaper in the long run to build your own server and colocation it.

hehehe yes you are right :dumb:

and 1mb is pants. Get a 10mb unmetered server from somewhere like UK2, they are pretty good for bandwidth costs.
    █ Tech-Hosts
    https://www.tech-hosts.co.uk
    █ UK Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers

Thanks all for help & correcting me

so please post any other suggestion you have for the above specification but with 10Mbps bandwidth.

Popsikle what is 100mbps capped/unmetered port?

What is the revised requirements?