cpanel loading is slow-- Midphase

Hi All,

I have been with Midphase for about one month. So far so good. However, I do have a question about slow cpanel loading.

When I type xxx.com/cpanel, it give me login screen very fast. However, it takes about 30 seconds to load the cpanel screen after I typed in username/password.

I want to know why it is so slow. Is it normal for every hosting company? Anything we can do to improve this?

Thanks,

Steven

Well the reason the login box shows quickly is becuase that box is actually part of your browser and the page sent from the server is very small.

Once into Cpanel the page size increases, however saying this it should still not take 30 seconds to load a Cpanel Page.

What is the load on the server, does your site itself load quickly?
    ZXPlay
    Premium Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Media Streaming Servers
    Dedicated Resources | EU Based
    www.zxplay.co.uk

You could have actually contacted Midphase Support and wait for an answer before posting about it here, since the problem is probably on their end.

Thank you, Ashley.

The loading speed of my web page is fast, not super fast. The loading of forum page is a little slower than the web page. However, I am ok with both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenchen18 View Post
    Hi All,

I have been with Midphase for about one month. So far so good. However, I do have a question about slow cpanel loading.

When I type xxx.com/cpanel, it give me login screen very fast. However, it takes about 30 seconds to load the cpanel screen after I typed in username/password.

I want to know why it is so slow. Is it normal for every hosting company? Anything we can do to improve this?

Thanks,

Steven
    Steven,

Probably just a spike in mySQL usage on the box. Did you contact support regarding this? If so, please reference a ticket number so I can check.

Thanks,
    Marc
    Marc Bollinger
    Sr. Technical Engineer - US Operations
    UK2Group.com
    midPhase | AN Hosting | WestHost | 10TB | Resell.biz

I think it is not normal situation. Personally, I have no such problems with my current hosting provider. You should contact their technical support as soon as it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by midphase-MarcB View Post
    Steven,

Probably just a spike in mySQL usage on the box. Did you contact support regarding this? If so, please reference a ticket number so I can check.

Thanks,
    Marc

Hi Marc,

I have not opened a ticket yet. The problem is there since day one. However, it is only isolated with the loading of first page of cpanel. When it is loaded, any other clicks I do is fast. (Such as "update now".) It is not a big problem to me. Just want to know if it is normal or not.

It normally takes 10 seconds,sometimes up to 30 seconds. (At least feel like.)

If you want me open a ticket, I can do that.

Thanks,

Steven

If you find a solution to this, it would be cool to know the fix...

I have 2 cpanel servers (one for backup), and it too takes 15 seconds to load the page, i thought it was normal...

Let me know! Thanks.

May be your server is slow.

Actually what happens that if server memory is considerable for the same and second thing is bandwidth also considerable for the same. I have also the same server but for cpanel its working smoothly and website which is hosted on server that also working very smoothly.

Thanks and Regards
    Hi All,

Thanks,

Steven

If you want me open a ticket, I can do that.

Thanks,

Steven

Seriously, why would you NOT open a ticket for that? Especially if its been happening since day one. Your host can't fix an issue unless they know about it.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

that is most likely there is a server over load im i right?