About Bitrix Enterprise version 1990$

About Bitrix Enterprise version 1990$

This is full featured CMS, but I have asked many people, why I had to pay 1990$ for it, while I can use joomla for free. Anyone knows?

What is the point of using high cose CMS instead of lower and free one?

Well there is probably not a definitive answer, the developers will price it as they value it, but at first glance it looks as though this software is targeted toward the company/business market, rather then an individual whereas joomla is.? Maybe that may have something to do with it.
    Filefeed.net - Image Hosting -

I'm going to make an ecommerce site, that may need 19/21 modules of this enterprize version, and also additional modules from the web designer.

I think bitrix SM enterprise is a completed solutions, that the web designer will make the website base on it? they remake the software for me, then create the site using bitrix? or what?

How the hell it can be 1990$ >.< when joomla is free, there should be a good reason.

nvm, I have purchase web design service + bitrix enterprize, totally cost me 2100$, that' great? the license only is 1990$, so only 110$ for them to design