Thread: S K Y L A P

* S K Y L A P

Hmm..Has anyone on here used www.******.com for hosting? In my opinion, I wouldn't advise it. Every since I unblocked the sites owner, Mark, he keeps telling me he has made thousands and because I blocked him, I didn't make any of it. Well, How can I company with this sort of attitude make any money..

He constantly messages me saying the he made thousands and I made none, so I finally blocked him again, then he emailed me saying that's why I didn't make any and he made thousands...so I messaged him saying..

"lol...If you think for a second I think you have made a penny...you are sadly mistaken. I do not think much of anything about ****** and with you running it, I do not feel that it is even capable of sustaining even 1 client!"

I said EXACTLY that to him and then reblocked him, and he sent me this email:

YOU ARE A ****ING ******* MAN. YOU'RE A ****ING NOBODY. WE HAVE MADE ABSOLUTE THOUSANDS YOU ****ING MORON AND YOU WEREN'T A PART OF IT. WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM?

**** YOU.

Mark
    At least he was kind enough to say his name without yelling. I can not say how he treats his customers, as I have never been one, but I just would like people to be aware of how he treats his so-called friends. Why I even blocked him in the first place is a whole other story, partly based on his wonderful attitude towards people. Thanks.. Others feel free to post your opinions about him and ****** on here. I didn't see any other comments about ****** on WHT when I searched for his company name.

Well...that ****** is S K Y L A P . com

there is a reason ****** is banned from WHT, spacing them out just promotes it.....

Sorry, I just wanted everyone to be aware of exactly who I am talking about.
    + Ahvio Networks :: webspace that works .. always
    + We'll beat anyone else's ModernBill Prices!
    + Reseller Accounts w/ Branded DemoDemo Tutorials
    + 99.99% Uptime / 60 Money-Back / Now 49 CP Skins!

ahh...Just an update

As I said before, you have nothing. Just admit it. You are only 15 as you said anyways which means you're not legal to do ****all. That's my revenge and it's sweet as hell.

Mark

Don't let this evil kid get revenge on you! (What revenge Mark??) LOL!

The blocked name here at WHT I think says enough about this companies reputation
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

I just have to laugh at this LOL

Where did you block him?
    Norm Sherman @ Netacore
    Fast/Reliable cPanel hosting on premium bandwidth
    http://netacore.com