Thread: Virpus - =[

Virpus - =[

I bought a VPS with Virpus on the 21st of February at 11:29 PM. It was setup about 18 hours later. The support was very fast but barely ever did they actually help. I wanted to stay with this company but I see no use when I can't even use it. Since having it there was FTP issues, IP issues, then another issue was when I transferred ALL of my accounts and changed my nameservers over to the new server, after they resolved none of the sites would work. And, they didn't respond to me after 3 days so I asked for a refund. It has been 2 days since they said:
    "I have forwarded your request to the Management. The concerned personnel will get back to you shortly."

REFUND ME please
    DamonF
    Zertex Designs coming soon

Did you pay by paypal or credit card?

Paypal. I know put in a dispute but, I will wait to see if they will actually refund me. They respond to everything quickly, so I know they are however ignoring my request.
    DamonF

I signed up with Virpus on the same day. About seven or eight hours later, my VPS was ready to go and I have never had any major problems. And for all the little ones, I sent in a support ticket and it was resolved within an hour or two. I guess you have just had a worse experience than I did.

That's not really necessary. We are very easy to deal with, and have no problems granting refunds. However this was overlooked as he replied within the same ticket of a tech support ticket requesting a refund, and did not open a ticket with the appropriate department.

Per our TOS, you need to open a ticket the billing department. It will be processed during normal business hours.

Thank you,
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Then why did I get a response with: "I have forwarded your request to the Management. The concerned personnel will get back to you shortly" if it should of been directed to the Billing department? If they would of told me to open a ticket in the billing department I would of. And by many reviews of your service Virpus is not easy to get refunds by.
    DamonF

I apologize that it was not asked for you to follow procedure, and will be addressing the concerned personnel. If you can open a ticket to the appropriate department I will gladly issue you a refund.

Thanks.

Okay, Ticket opened. Oh and, Sorry I didn't know the procedure by heart because this is my first time that a VPS had various problems to where I couldn't even use it and needed a refund.

Thanks
    DamonF

Quote Originally Posted by VN-Ken View Post
    I apologize that it was not asked for you to follow procedure, and will be addressing the concerned personnel. If you can open a ticket to the appropriate department I will gladly issue you a refund.

Thanks.
    Still no refund.
    DamonF

Quote Originally Posted by VN-Ken View Post

Per our TOS, you need to open a ticket the billing department. It will be processed during normal business hours.

Thank you,
    http://virpus.com/contactus.html

It will be processed during normal business hours...