Transfer domains from Enom to new reseller

Hi guys, Im new to this but I have enom account but i dont like the pricing Im thinking of switching to directi. How can I transfer my domains from enom to direct I.....?

How do i get the codes?

thanks,
    -tim

Tim,

You can easily get the authorization codes from eNom interface as well. If your domains are NOT older than 60 days then dont submit transfer request now. Submit it after 60 days only to get the additional year.

You can place the transfer order from ResellerClub once you have the Auth codes.

Good luck!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

ive been looking all over my enom account in the my domains area and i cannot find the codes the only thing i found was were you can have the code sent by email to the registrant.
    is there another way to do this with out having to do it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Timoots View Post
    ive been looking all over my enom account in the my domains area and i cannot find the codes the only thing i found was were you can have the code sent by email to the registrant.
    Yes. Call them. That's the only other way. Anyhow, if you are the registrant, then why would you worry about them sending you the Auth Code by email?
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Timoots View Post
    From your domain administration panel view the whois info and it will display the authorization code for your domain.
    EZHostz.Biz (Established in 2003) a DotJunction.Com Company.
    EZHostz.Biz <-> Reseller Info Domain Name Sales, WebHosting, Email Only Hosting, & Much More.
    Providers of Directi & Enom Reseller Accounts.

I guess i have to take that last post back, they recently changed the interface and now you can't view the code, only option is to have it emailed.
    EZHostz.Biz (Established in 2003) a DotJunction.Com Company.
    EZHostz.Biz <-> Reseller Info Domain Name Sales, WebHosting, Email Only Hosting, & Much More.
    Providers of Directi & Enom Reseller Accounts.

yea i see that it has, Im thinking ahead of the game thats why i care about i