San Jose Peer 1 dedicated servers

I'm looking for a company that rents dedicated servers off peer1 bandwidth in the san jose area.

Unmanaged
    2000GB min... 3000+GB preferred
    high-end hardware (300-600) range

Does anyone know a company?

So what happened to your colocation?

I'm not quite sure what your talking about. I did plan on doing co-lo a long time ago, but it's no longer what i need

What made you decide not to go colo? I find it strange that your only other post was praising Peer1 but now don't want to go direct.

I will be running Gaming Servers, and the price for bandwidth and the fact that you have to buy your own hardware has become too expensive. I can put 2 dedicated servers up for the price of 5-10mbit's of bandwdith, plus the 3 grand I'd have to put down just for the box. Times have changed, and the amazing deals I once had with Peer1 have doubled or tripled in price. peer1 in my opinion is the best provider to go for west coast, because of the amazing private line. Not to mention they recently teamed up with game rail, which will help with pings with the people that are East of California, as that used to be the biggest flaw of Peer1.

BlackLotus has space in Peer1, I am just not sure if they have in SJ or not

they host with peer1 in los angeles.

Anything we sell out of SJC would have to be at least a partial cabinet with 5 Mbps 95th%