Question Pls help, what should I do now? My server is down for billing issues but I have paid!

It's me again, I am using a dedicated server from Vaguhost, a mean Burst.net reseller. 13 hours ago, my server was down and I have submitted two critical ticket via Vaguhost support system, but none replied. Thanks to RobM, he checked the IP for me and I ve called burst.net customer service directly and asked for reboot service, then my server up again. That's good.

As you can check from this post: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=676768

But the thing is 1 hour ago my server came down again. I ve emailed burst.net reboot service as I did 13 hours ago, they replied me quickly indicated that this time I should contact with the reseller coz my server s currently suspended for billing issues.

I have paid the month bill on 2nd March via Paypal to Vaguhost. But now my server suspended for billing iss. that's ridiculous. What should I do now? I am feeling really helpless.

Best thing to do is file a paypal claim, get your money, and go direct to burst.net.

I think its crime, they crapped the money and suspend the server!

Please contact our customer service dept ([email protected]) for assistance with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianK View Post
    Best thing to do is file a paypal claim, get your money, and go direct to burst.net.
    Which will do no good. You won't get your money back from PayPal.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Should have researched the dozens of threads about this guy first Unfortunate, I am sorry to hear this.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Just ask to go direct with Burst and pay again. Given the reasonable price of their service that is the best course of action.

Obviously we don't "KNOW" the background but it sounds like Vagu hasn't paid Burst for that server. Hopefully that is not the case.

This is the reason you should not be using VaguHost.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
    Obviously we don't "KNOW" the background but it sounds like Vagu hasn't paid Burst for that server. Hopefully that is not the case.
    You're right, we don't know for sure what happened... but I'm betting that Jeff ran out of money from his weekly allowance and no longer can afford that so called "business" of his.

Jeff, do the community a favor and find a new past time that doesn't involve screwing people over. You've already failed in this industry, your name is tarred and feathered... you will never succeed after the BS you've pulled on this forum.

Game over.

He replied to the thread below today http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=4998697 so maybe he's still around
    Brett Meadors

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H View Post
    Game over.
    Wow i thought their game ended like a month ago, am shocked to see that still someone users are using their services. But the question is for how long, Vagu, should file for bankruptcy or something and reimburse all their affected clients.

As read on other forums he has ripped seval hard working webmasters off of there Money and did some shady things. It wont matter if he is banned as others that do the same they are back with different names and All that fun stuff doing the same thing to more people.
    It is a shame that this happens. As stated the reveiws of this seller should have been a big red flag.
    Go luck with the dispute.

Thank you
    Jason
    <<signatured to be setup in profile>>
    Last edited by sirius; 03-08-2008 at 06:24 PM.
    Thank you for choosing IwhiC.Com

How stupid me, though such money is little for me, I have turned into Burst.net already. One sentence for everyone in webhostingtalk: DO NOT BELIEVE JEFF, LEAVE VAGUHOST ASAP!!!

Seems like it was only a matter of time until he ran out of funds, considering none of the employees were getting paid. It seems like he was floating things using one year prepays, which bought him almost a month to 'live'.

I know you generally save a bit using resellers but when you use a middle man this is what happens

I am very glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved.

Also want to shoot Burst a for stepping up and helping this client -- that is really good to see!!

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

Agreed,

Has Burst found a solution for you yet? I'm curious to know..

Regards,

BurstNET is terrible at customer service. When i had kind of the same problem in that my server was paid for the ntaken offline/suspended, i contacted by phone burstNET's customer service rep, she told me they have no auth over resellers and that i should get lost and deal with them. Very rude i must say. So i doubt this guy got any money back from BurstNET

im with a company called Mako Soloutions and i had a problem a few weeks ago with me accidentally cancelling the paypal subscription with them however as soon as i went and paid the server was back online within an hour or 2 they have great customer support and also resell for burst.net id reccomend them.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksOskar View Post
    BurstNET is terrible at customer service. When i had kind of the same problem in that my server was paid for the ntaken offline/suspended, i contacted by phone burstNET's customer service rep, she told me they have no auth over resellers and that i should get lost and deal with them. Very rude i must say. So i doubt this guy got any money back from BurstNET
    I am very surprised to hear that. Burst is generally very easy to deal with. Did you call them up demanding money back and yelling at them or did you just explain things to them.

The unfortunate thing is that if the reseller wants to be very difficult there is little that Burst can do.

<< BurstNET is terrible at customer service. When i had kind of the same problem in that my server was paid for the ntaken offline/suspended, i contacted by phone burstNET's customer service rep, she told me they have no auth over resellers and that i should get lost and deal with them. Very rude i must say. So i doubt this guy got any money back from BurstNET >>

I highly doubt those were the exact words utilized.
    Most likely you did not hear what you wanted to hear, and we did not do what you wanted us to do (because we couldn't), so you took it the way you did.

BurstNET resellers operate their own businesses, and have their own policies, pricing, procedures---of which we have no control over, nor want control over. They are free to operate their businesses as they desire, and we do not get involved in such, nor do we have any legal authority to do so. We simply fulfill orders that they place with us for the back-end operations of the services/products they are selling---just as a manufacturer/wholesaler would to a retail store.

Unless they default on their contract with us, we have no authority to take their clients/end-users directly, and will not do so. Typically if a end-user wants to go direct, they will need to have the reseller authorize such. We would normally attempt to mediate the situation first, however, and get the two parties to resolve the issue(s) instead. In event of default of a reseller, we will allow the end-user to go direct, in an effort to provide good customer service and not to punish the end-user for the reseller's actions.