Thread: hostnine

hostnine

i just purchased a domain and hosting service through hostnine. does anyone know the average wait time to get cpanel login info?

Might be around 24 hrs at maximum. It may take even 48 hrs at some cases.

Most of host would very soon to say 4 - 6 hrs.

Setup should be instant according to their website.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Mine was pretty much instant, but their sales team only works 9-5 as far as I know, so if you missed them today then I imagine you will be set up early tomorrow.

-Tim

Setup should be instant according to their website.
    ^^^ Correct.

All orders are activated instantly upon payment unless they require further verification by our pending department. If you can PM me the domain name you signed up with I can look into this for you right away.
    Ben Gabler
    Chairman & CEO, Rocket.net
    Web Hosting Industry Veteran (HostNine, Hostgator, GoDaddy, StackPath)

okay cool i got it up and they sent me the email. that was way quicker than i thought it would be. it was within the hour. i like that cpanel. but lands me, i wouldn't know what would be the best vitamin shop program i could use. imagine a thousand vitamin pages. what could i use to handle all those vitamins, their prices and descriptions and ordering? instead of doing one at a time? know what i mean?

Great!

I know a lot of users use Zencart / osCommerce. I'm not sure of a way of adding thousands of items like that but if you had them all in a CSV list I'm sure there is a module for one of those to do an import like that.

Zencart: www.zencart.com
    osCommerce: www.oscommerce.com

Both can be installed within a few minutes through Fantastico in cPanel (Blue Smiley Face icon at the bottom under Scripts)
    Ben Gabler

okay kool. looks great. awesome host service.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

Oh toll-free phone number, Live Chat , and helpdesk can be found on our website which are all available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Enjoy your weekend!
    Ben Gabler

Quote Originally Posted by masm50 View Post
    Mine was pretty much instant, but their sales team only works 9-5 as far as I know, so if you missed them today then I imagine you will be set up early tomorrow.

-Tim

Tim is right.

I got my account the next day
    See threads I started for honest host reviews over 20 years, viHost.io being the least professional of all.

okay customer service has been great with hostnine so far. they havn't let me down not one time. i am kinda new at this and they have helped alot. now what i want to do is add a new domain to my account. i understand with my hosting plan i can have unlimited domains. but i can't get past step 2 for some reason. please send me a private message if someone can walk me through adding a domain. thanks.

(trying to locate)