Best Europe Server Hosting

Hi!

Im a webdesigner from portugal, and i have now a VPS with Eurovps and im very happy, but i need to upgrade to a powerful server so i need to go with a managed dedicated eu server to host all my clients websites.

My needs are:

- Europe Datacenter
    - Linux
    - Up to 1000 domains
    - Managed Hosting
    - NO cheap host. Only "Premium" and Quality Hosts (ex: eurovps, wireed tree, hostway, cluesterd, akamai, etc...)
    - Very Fast and Reliably Network
    - Been on the market for at least 4 years

In a shorter way: im looking for suggestions on the best europe hosting companies that you know.

Budjet: +/- 1000 $/ p/moth

Please give me advice...

thanks

Is the budget for 5 or 10 servers and what would be the server specs you need ?
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

I posted question in your other thread, seems you made two posts.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

What specification of machine are you looking at? Once you've got a spec, head over to the offers forum - and start talking to any possible providers about exactly what you need.
    Regards,
    Leigh

Host High - reliable UK hosting

look at ovh.net a very serious french hosting company.

Quote Originally Posted by jobarjo View Post

Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by jobarjo View Post
    I read many things about OVH but this must be the first time i read they are a serious french hosting company.

I have an ultra low cost kimsufi.com, works just great.
    Looking for an equivalent in USA, and found none

I would suggest you to get Quad-Core Xeon or Dual Xeon. You'd need at least 4 GB of RAM, and RAID 1 or RAID 5 mirroring. My experience shows that Dutch, German and UK web hosts have good networks and decent customer support.

Note that some Dedicated web hosts charge 50 euros on average for maintaince work and require such to be scheduled. MAke sure that your web host will have full access to data center (that means not to be 3rd or 4th level reseller).
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    I would suggest you to get Quad-Core Xeon or Dual Xeon. You'd need at least 4 GB of RAM, and RAID 1 or RAID 5 mirroring. My experience shows that Dutch, German and UK web hosts have good networks and decent customer support.

Note that some Dedicated web hosts charge 50 euros on average for maintaince work and require such to be scheduled. MAke sure that your web host will have full access to data center (that means not to be 3rd or 4th level reseller).
    OP doesn't state his traffic needs, but it seems to me that for 1,000.- /month he should be able to get something fully managed (ie without extra management costs)
    SuperRacks Ltd European Hosting
    We serve you with custom services
    Visit our website or ask for a custom quote
    Quality linux and Windows hosting, servers and collocation