Arrow anyone offering free reseller account?

i mean is it possible to get reseller account on revenue sharing basis? they give you reseller and when you make sale they get there commision. is such plan exist?
    THanks

No as far as I know.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

What you can find are what are commonly called reseller programs, where you sell predefined shared hosting accounts (and either get a discount, and hence make a profit, or you can set the price you wan to sell at, depending on how the program is designed). I don't know if such a thing suits your purpose though.

Either that, or go for an affiliate system - where you pass customers onto the provider, and they give you a percentage of their revenue from that customer.
    Regards,
    Leigh

Host High - reliable UK hosting

You could try ResellersPanel. You resell there web space on a commission basis. But you have no control over the web hosting accounts. They handle all billing etc, you just have to send customers to your website to buy the hosting.

I checked the resellerspanel.com, sounds interesting to me, Anyone tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by futurex View Post
    I checked the resellerspanel.com, sounds interesting to me, Anyone tried it?
    it was good but there templates they offer suck to be honest, although you could edit the css but yeah i tried them and there not that nice because the packages you offer are ridicules

ya there packages are expensive Though, Anyone know any other Service Just like that?
    Great Bidding Directory Submit your Hosting Sites NOw.

Quote Originally Posted by futurex View Post
    ya there packages are expensive Though, Anyone know any other Service Just like that?
    i would also be interested as i tried to sign up to resellerspanel today but couldnt get past the sign up option , wouldnt accept my store name and "livechat" couldnt help either

ps good to be back again on here

You must look for an affiliate program. Reseller hosting is a different thing. You sell the provider's products at affiliate programs(you get a commission per sale or they make a discount on the standard prices).
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

The disadvantage in most affiliates programs is that you are just sending clients to the provider and your clients knows from where you are getting your services. so why not client buy the services from the provider directly

I agree with others and advise you to sign up affiliate programs. However, you need to have web site for this purpose.

im sure if you asked a webhosting company then they would be able to sort something like this out, but they will not advertise this on there site, its best to ask arround.
    Master Reseller Accounts
    Shared Hosting
    VPS hosting
    ToastHosts.com support{at}toasthosts.com