Investor Needed - To establish a new VPS company ( Serious )

Hi,

I am looking for Investor to establish a new VPS company, as known vps market now is a very profitable and high revenue market so i am looking and very serious to make a deal with a serious investor to provide me with a control and ability to start establish a new work and i will be managing all the working in this because i really have a big experiance over 7 years in Web Hosting Market and Dedicated Servers i have also experience in Linux administration and my skills: Ability to Install, Configure, and Advanced Troubleshoot; (Linux, BSD), Apache, PHP, MySQL, Bind/named, Exim, Qmail, Vsftpd, Pureftpd, XFS, Linux LVM, Ability to Install, Configure, and Advanced Troubleshoot Ability to Construct Simple Queries and Design Simple Databases (with intention to grow skill set to full DBA); SQL, PL/SQL (Oracle), Transact-SQL (MSSQL), MySQL. Have familiarity with Network Equipment and Concepts including design, implementation, and use of; Switching Hardware, Routers, Hubs, Cabling. Have knowledge of and be able to do basic installation, modification, and troubleshooting of server grade hardware platforms; X86 Based PC, Server Grade Platforms, RAID Levels 0, 1, 0+1, 5, SEO ( Search Engines Optimization ) and JBOD.

i am looking for someone ready to spend about $700 to get everything done and ready for the start.

the revenue margin about $1000 from only 1 server and it will be high if we can provide more servers.

If you are interested for this offer you can kindly PM me and i will discuss this issue with you or you can add me on MSN messenger.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kariem
    ------------------------------------------
    911-Hosting - Terminate The Competition - ( Special Dedicated Server Offers - VPS - Management & Security ).

i would not send money he is on digital point and is a theif i cant post link because i need 5 posts digital point members search username egyhat you will see