* FOR SALE: WHM AutoPilot V3 - Unlimited Client Version

Hi,

I have sold my hosting business.

I am selling my WHM AutoPilot V3 - Unlimited Client Version, which has never been installed.

I have contacted Brandee Diggs Owner of WHM Autopilot for verification the license.

WHM Autopilotís customer service is excellent, I submitted a helpdesk ticket in relation to the sale and received an answer within 30minutes!

The current price for the WHM.AutoPilot V3 - Unlimited Client Version is US$379.95 USD.

I would like to have a minimum of US$100 but the highest bidder will receive the license.

Please contact me via the WHM PM system or use this thread so that the sale will have a trail for verification purposes.

Best Regards,

ES

The transfer of this license has been approved.

The buyer and seller will need to contact me directly, after purchase, to handle the transfer of license to a new domain/IP address.

In communication, please reference the following number:

WHT-SOW-68669-BD

That is the approval number for transfer of this license.

ALL communication after the sale must be done through our helpdesk for proper tracking..

Contact after the sale must be made since the license number that is being transferred is 'disabled' after the sale and a new one is issued to the new owner. This is to prevent 'mulit-sales' of the same license.

Thank you.
    WHM.AutoPilot
    www.whmautopilot.com

Forgot to mention, Australian buyers will receive a tax invoice for taxation purposes.

Have a great weekend.

WHM.AutoPilot V3 - Unlimited Client Version

I donít need the license anymore as I have sold my hosting business.

Letís start the bidding with a price of US$ 59 (license worth $379).

WHM.AutoPilot V3 - Unlimited Client VersionWHM.AutoPilot is a complete web host management system that includes a feature rich product profile system, billing management and support. One of the first in the industry that provides a webhost with the ability to create 'remote' order systems so that one installation can manage multiple host websites, all with their own identities and branding, managed by a single admin area installation.

CURRENT PRICE FOR UNLIMITED VERSION IS: $379.95 USD One Time

Each owned license includes 6 months of support and updates in our members' area. You may renew at any time and there is no penalty applied for lapsed support periods. Please Note: Security updates will always be available to all licensees at no additional charge.

This license is good for Unlimited hosted accounts installed.

You also have included with your license, up to 20 remote order satellite profiles. This allows you to have multiple client order systems, on different websites ( or one, for multi-currency support ), and manage all from one admin area installation. Additional satellites can be purchased if needed.

THE SALE IS NOT AN AUCTION ANYMORE!

The price is now $99 - (no auction)! Payment via paypal

WHM. Autopilot VERSION 3 is one of the best billing software in the hosting industry.

WHM has already verified the sale (WHT-SOW-68669-BD).

[

Its still pending sale, come on its a steal already.

If $99 is too much and will break the bank, at least give me an offer so that I can retire!!!

This is the unlimited version which usually sells for $380.

This sale is still pening.

Give me $80 and the WHM.AutoPilot V3 - Unlimited Client Version is yours. Payment via paypal. Remember this sale has been verified by WHM Autopilot.

Thanks

did you buy the license when it was just V2 then just upgraded?
    if so, does the buyer still need to pay for the V3 activation?

SOLD.
    payment sent.
    please check your email.

G'Day,

SOLD!

I??
    I HAVE NOW RETIRED FROM WEB HOSTING!!!

They have no other licenses available?