* Looking for Level 1, 2, 3 tech support for clients 6hr/day. Very, Very low ticket(s).

Hello. My name is Shikhir Arora and I am hiring a representative to cover livechat and ticketing support(s) from the hours of 3PM (EST) to 9PM (EST).

This is a 6 hour position, 7 days a week. Before reading onwards there are a few things you need to know.

• Low Ticketing Volume. Very Low. Per week there are usually 3 tickets on a 'good' week, and 4 livechat requests. Most are level 1 and 2. We hardly have any level3 issues but the person must be a level 3 tech that gets this position. As of this, there is a low monthly salary for this. I am looking for $15 a month.
    • Highly Recommended for people who already are on the computer. This job's really easy, its kind of free money
    • Must be online at required time. Logs are checked so please be on time.
    • Experienced: Level 1, 2, and 3. Servers run on cPanel and WHM. Must know hosting and the industry.
    • Tech support via livechat and ticketing. Knowledge of WHMCS required. We use stardevelop livechat software.
    Basically, you have to cover 2 servers. These servers are already monitored and managed, however if in a time it's not a network outage, we would appreciate if you could step in to see if there is downtime. But no worries, we have extensive monitoring services. During these times I am mostly here so I can diagnose and solve these problems. You will get access to fix servers issues, and contact the server company.

Our servers have a 99.9999% uptime guarantee, with one of our servers providing instant-reboots when a service like http(d) goes down.

Additionally, you must know how to create WHM accounts, modify, etc. You can/will have to accept free hosting requests (we have one 150MB plan free). This is also low traffic, and we have many other staff during these times to cover sales, however we may need you too.

This job is very simple for the average level 3 tech. If you already have a computer based job, then this is 'free money'.

Requirements are above in this post.

Salary: As Said, Low $15 a month due to volume of the site. Will increase as customers increase.

Contact: Private Message. IM are in profile, but I am not always available. I prefer for this purpose to use PM. A few questions before accepting you in our team may be asked. Money is paid 50% in the end of the month and 50% in the beginning of the month. If you are good but cannot PM, my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you,

We have gotten one e-mail. Please keep the resumes coming by PM or E-mail. If we find the suitable person I will update this thread.

Thanks for who applied. This is now Closed (mods can close). We got 2 requests and both were accepted.

No more are needed at this time.

Thanks!