Looking for website "revamp" recommendations

Looking for assistance and recommendations with re-coding a few of my existing web sites. The intention is not to really redesign from a graphical perspective, (I would imagine and am open to SOME redesign) but to improve the quality of the HTML and CSS. - The intention might be to assist and advise OR if the price is right hire OR both.

Sites in mind:
    www.flashflight.com (lots of content, galleries, graphics)
    www.flash-flight.com (one page landing only)
    www.playhard.com

Thanks for your time and consideration. Please ask questions to improve the scope. I think this really requires conversation as I don't know the depth of what is needed.

PS - You'd be teaching me too...

Hi,
    If I were you, I would re design the sites. They seem a bit outdated and are not coded to the latest standards. I could provide you valid, up to date html templates. I would be more than willing to assist you in the project. Please add me to IM or PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for your input. I'm not afraid of a redesign. Point me to your work please.
    Thanks!

I'm interested in this job -- can you please contact me via AIM or MSN, available in my profile?

Hi, I would agree that the sites need a redesign. I can do one design for $250, and converting your current data into the new design/code would be $10 - 20 per page, depending on content. If you'd like to base the other sites off that design/layout, with changed logo, pages etc... this can be done for the additional page cost with an additional charge of $50 to change logo/header graphics/navigation.

If you'd like the 3 domains to have a different design, price stands for the design - $250, and $10 - $20 per page. (so $750 all up, plus page conversion costs)

My portfolio can be seen at riotdesigns.net/p_webdesign.shtml

msn/email - webmaster@riotdesigns.net

Personally, I'd say you need a redesign as well. If you'd like me to do it, my portfolio is at rssdesi.com. Contact page there as well.