Phishing email: beware of phishing / Fraudulent site http://secure.us-gmail.com/

Hi,

Today I received phishing email and I am posting the same here for the awareness of people about phishing and don't be get cheated anymore. The details of fraudulent mail which I received is given below

from Gmail Team <GmailTeam>
    reply-to Gmail Team <GmailTeam>,
    mail-noreply@google.com,
    to unixcares@gmail.com,
    date Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 12:30 AM
    subject Gmail is different. Here's Our New Security Protector Please Update.
    mailed-by saturn.nswebhost.com

hide details 12:30 AM (44 minutes ago)

Dear members

Your account has been randomly flagged in our system as a part of our routine
    security measures. This is a must to ensure that only you have acces and use
    of your Gmail and to ensure a safe Gmail experience. We require all
    flagged accounts to verify their information on file with us. This is the right
    link for update account page After you verify your information, your account
    shall be returned to good standing and you will continue to have full use of
    your account.Please note that if you don't verify your ownership of account
    in 2 x 24 hours we will block/ susspend your Gmail.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team
    Be cautious against such frauds. In the above email the update in red color was a link to phishing site http://secure.us-gmail.com/. I have sent abuse ticket to abuse@nac.net which is the abuse email id of that domain and waiting for their reply.
    unixcares@gmail.com
    Red Hat Certified Engineer
    --------------------------
    Genius is ninety-nine percent perspiration and one percent inspiration

Thank you for providing the link (I did my usual duties )

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Ugh, when will these scammers learn... If you want to scam an English person with a lame ploy, at least try to get a decent translator.
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield

Why would we want them to learn better? It'd make them better scammers, and would give us less to laugh at when people are stupid enough to fall for it.
    Ryan G.